Old May 31, 2009, 02:08 PM
Find More Posts by Jose E Bruzual
Flying IS the hobby
Question

Official Jeti DUPLEX 2.4 Range?

I looked everywhere in the Hobby-lobby website for wording on range for the Jeti Duplex 2.4 System, looked under all the Rxs and was not able to find anything indicating a solid distance. I even looked in the Jeti website, and was not able to see anything

Hobby-lobby, how come there isnít an official range for this system?, I am very interested but can commit until I am able to get a solid range

Thank you

-J
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2009, 05:03 PM
Find More Posts by village_idiot
Inciting Riots
You might want to wait for the answer to the FCC question I asked yesterday.
Old Jun 01, 2009, 11:07 AM
Find More Posts by Jason Cole
RCG Staff
Jeti has not listed an exact distance. I flew a .30 electric plane with it and flew it up until it was barely a spec. The range is more than likely equivalent to most full range systems today. It's certainly not a park flyer system. Jeti is currently working on the FCC filing.

Thanks,
Jason Cole
Hobby Lobby
Administrator
Old Jun 01, 2009, 12:58 PM
Find More Posts by Jose E Bruzual
Flying IS the hobby
Jason, thank you for the quick response - I guess a bit more research on my part is needed, maybe contacting the company directly they release 'official' distances - but these omissions aren't good - on the other hand, Jeti have always been a reliable company