May 28, 2009, 07:46 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
LOL, pillow talk

Diggs
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2009, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseye000
Someone made a nice compilation episode of all the PSC segments and they posted it on the ATTF site before SEFF. I've listened to it a couple of times while waiting to pick up my kids.
That was me. That complitation did not have all the content in it.

I do have each PSC broken out into a seperate MP3 file, but nobody had a place on a server or wherever for me to host them.

Steve
Jun 01, 2009, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socomon
That was me. That complitation did not have all the content in it.

I do have each PSC broken out into a seperate MP3 file, but nobody had a place on a server or wherever for me to host them.

Steve
It was definitely worth the time you invested in it. I keep it in my truck and listen to it when I have to wait around for someone. Sometimes it takes listening to something like this a few times before the ideas sink in.
Jun 02, 2009, 05:29 PM
Fly it like a rental!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmrpm
The PSC -INDEX-
To scroll through all episodes on one page.

why does my head hurt.........
Thanks!
Jun 02, 2009, 11:10 PM
I'm going flying..........
ScaleNVYflyr, your welcome. Were do you fly? Have we ever crossed paths........
Jun 03, 2009, 11:22 PM
Funny, we fly at the same field and have never meet.
Jun 04, 2009, 08:43 AM
Fly it like a rental!
Quote:
Funny, we fly at the same field and have never meet.
I'm wondering if we've talked and didn't know it! I'll try to drop out there Sun morning
Jun 16, 2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks ATTF/INSIDEHELI for the link off your home page to the INDEX. But I'm afraid I may have cursed the PSC! Or maybe its on summer vacation? (Which I would totally understand)
Jun 16, 2009, 09:10 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
Lucien WILL be on this next show. he had family in last show.
Jun 16, 2009, 11:35 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Quote:
Thanks ATTF/INSIDEHELI for the link off your home page to the INDEX. But I'm afraid I may have cursed the PSC! Or maybe its on summer vacation? (Which I would totally understand)
Yeah man, he should return this week. I am in need of a geek fix!

Diggs
Jun 17, 2009, 11:01 AM

I'm Back!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the favorable comments about the Power System Corner! I am glad that all of you are getting useful information from what has been presented so far. May was a crazy month for me, and I was out of town almost every single weekend. As Jamie & Diggs said, we had family in from out of town staying with us last weekend, and I got caught up with that and let the time slip by.

I have a very important topic for the show this week, and will answer a couple questions, so it should be a very good show.

One thing to remember is that the Power System Corner is just a small segment of the show. The rest of the show always has some very good information, so it is definately worth listening to the entire show each week. Jamie & Diggs put in a lot of work each week to bring ATTF to you guys, so be sure to thank them for everything that they do for the hobby.

See you next time!

Lucien
Last edited by Innov8tive; Jul 22, 2009 at 12:20 AM.
Jun 24, 2009, 12:24 PM
April/May has been RC busy for me also. I haven't been flying at my home field in over 2 months.

Well Episode #98 PSC was worth the wait, great subject, in depth. Good job as always guys!
Jul 09, 2009, 04:31 PM
INDEX updated to Episode #100. Good call in show. Bummed I missed the live show, family in town and totally spaced it.
Jul 09, 2009, 11:53 PM
Fly it like a rental!
Thanks!!
Jul 09, 2009, 11:53 PM
Fly it like a rental!
Lucien,

Are you going to make the Heli event at the Miramar club this weekend?

Derek