Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old May 20, 2009, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by drydock
I'm givin er all she's got!
Discussion

Ryobe engine Homie Ignition...

I think I have found all the discussions about the Ryobi ignition coil being rev limited and to use a standard black Homie. Trouble is when I try to order one "standard black" is not a valid part number. Jeff at mowers4you @ ebay said he would try his $20 Poulan/Craftsman Ignition (530039198) on the rear intake/exhaust Ryobi for me but is now avoiding my calls. Anyone know for sure what part #'s will work?
Last edited by drydock; May 28, 2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Duh
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2009, 06:30 PM
Find More Posts by sleepwalker
I answered your question on RCU,but I'll put it here also.The loose ignition that I have is a Phelon and on the top(reddish side) the number is 20510-03-F or a P and under that is 24104 94711-C. On the black bottom is the number RE 31837
This is the same ignition module that is on my Homelite 25cc full mod(yellow engine below) that was made into a full crank engine and revs to over 16,000 rpm.
I also have a modded 30cc Ryobi/Homelite (in red crackerbox below) and I think it has the same ignition.
Last edited by sleepwalker; Nov 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old May 21, 2009, 06:41 PM
Find More Posts by drydock
I'm givin er all she's got!
Looks like it would be a bit of hassle for you to verify the Ryobi coil # for me, but if you have her apart in the near future please let me know.
Old Jun 05, 2009, 09:15 AM
Find More Posts by bsrman14
Permanently Banned
Swap yor Ryobi for a Homelite. You can get the whole motor real cheap. Cheaper than buying a new coil.