May 14, 2009, 09:07 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

HELPIf you have a problem that can't be solved here

If you have a problem that can't be solved here, contact JAY BURKART at hobby lobby. He is the best. I had an eileron and elevator reversal problem. Sent e-mail to hobby lobby and he told me right away what was wrong. Servo switches on bottom of controller were in wrong position. I hadn't even noticed the switches. Too busy watching the helo and trying to fly it in reverse. esky book that comes with it is very limited. I didn't even know if mine was mode 1 or 2 until i started it up. A thanks to jasmine for trying to help me also.
Cowboy Earl
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2009, 12:04 PM
Rocket Programmer
Glad you got it figured out. The swash mixing must have been reversed, but I only know how to fix that on a computer radio.
May 14, 2009, 12:31 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
Factory is supposed to preset those switches correctly, but can't be counted upon to do so.

Hobby Lobby is one of the most supportive vendors. They're my first choice, if they happen to sell what I want.

Quick Reply