May 13, 2009, 09:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Giant DG 1000 by Paritech (For Sale)

Hi Guys,
I know we are not suppouse to advertise in here but I just wanted to let the community know that I am selling my very special 9 meter DG1000 by Paritech.
Below is the link to see my ad:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1047335

If someone really wants it, I could drive to Visalia with it and train you on how to fly it.
Mario
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2009, 05:08 AM
I know we are not supposed to talk about jet-powered sailplanes on this forum, but bear in mind the last 5 seconds of the flight!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&h...YYLxLCc&fmt=18
May 16, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'm All Thumbs
Quote:
but bear in mind the last 5 seconds of the flight!:
What did I miss!?
J.
May 16, 2009, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBornOne
What did I miss!?
J.
- twenty something grand that you: a) have in loose change; b) don't mind risking;

- steel nerves and silk fingers?!

- an engineering degree and an understanding wife?!

I hate to think what it cost the owner/builder/pilot in marital compensation. Something in the order of ten carats, is my guess!
May 16, 2009, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBornOne
What did I miss!?
J.
Really, though, you missed nothing. The point was that the last seconds of each flght were "power-off" and thus made this video acceptable(?) on the "sailplane" forum.....??????
May 16, 2009, 04:00 PM
Thread OP
Hey Guys,
The DG 1000 has been sold.
Thanks

Mario
May 18, 2009, 08:38 AM
Congratulations Marios, so what are you buying/building next??
May 20, 2009, 01:19 AM
Thread OP
probably nothing. I also sold my tug and I am cancelling the purchase of the large paritech dg 303.
Two things happened. First and foremost, I want to focus on my business during these difficult times. Two, I personally got bored of aerotowing to the moon, take offs and landings. Flying scale gliders really pose no challenge for me. It is a beautiful thing to relax and enjoy your day at the field but not challenge and having done competitions for nearly twenty years, scale is really not for me at this point.

Quick Reply