May 13, 2009, 08:19 AM
**NOT GUILTY**
Thread OP
Discussion

Aquacraft Miss Vegas Deuce

Man I practically begged them to do this in a FE version...and what do they do?

So who's going to be the first to drop in the UL-1 stuff?

Available soon at Tower Hobbies and everywhere else.

After a 2nd look...it appears to be the same boat with different decals, a Tactic Radio upgrade and a upgrade in motor...whoopie!
Last edited by Capt.Crash; May 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2009, 08:58 AM
Grumpa Tom
Shouldn't be hard to convert one over to flashlight power.

avidjeepr converted his ProBoat nitro version hydro to electric easily enough.
May 14, 2009, 08:14 AM
Never say DIE...
Hog..

I dont know.. i did not hear any begging... but if you like you can try again. waiting..............lol kidding!!!

Do you have and run the older U-18 Miss Vegas? It was/is a fine little boat.

If you do more checking you will see the Miss Vegas Deuce has quite a few updates.

And a BIG Alabama Whoopee!! to you too!

Grimracer

Grim
May 14, 2009, 12:04 PM

Just pre ordered one!

Cancelled the UL-1 due to the issues with the weak hull and stability in rougher water. This hull is heavier and can take more power. Im thinking 4s minimum : ) This boat with minimal effort should do 50+ : ))) And a bit more stable due to design and weight. And, if you joined Towers super saver club, you get 60.00 off! 269.00 shipped free. A no brainer since you can sell this unused .18 engine quickly on an auction site. Now which motor and ESC do I want?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

Quick Reply