This thread is privately moderated by marios, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 10, 2009, 02:19 AM
Trader Rating: 17
Thread OP
For Sale

Paritech DG1000 8.88 meter

Gentlemen,
FOR SALE is my DG 1000 44% glider.
The aircraft is the largest all molded scale glider in the world. The glider wingspans 8.88 meters and it is ALL MOLDED. I bought the plane directly from Paritech two years ago and I have been blessed by its flying characteristics. For those that have not seen it, this is the finest flying radio control scale glider in the market, it is also the most expensive one. The DG1000 is LOADED with the best equipment available. All of the servos are JR digital 8411. Two in the elevator, one in the rudder, two in each aileron, one each spoiler. There is a huge JR servo on the retract. High torque servo on the wheel brake. Two JR match boxes. Synthesized receiver. Two A123 batteries. Emcotec Battery management system and digital information read out system from Emcotec. The model also comes equipped with the finest up and go in the market, the Schambeck AFT25XS turbo. This system is the most powerful up and go in the market, I paid about 4000 dollars for the system alone. It is powered by 37 volt lipo batteries with 10,000mah capacity. All you do to engage the system is flip a switch, mast goes up, fires up the motor and it takes about 80 yards for the glider to be airborne.
I also bought the aerobatic 8 meter all molded wingtips that make the glider more aerobatic and faster. I have two set of wing rods. One set is an all steel joiner where the main joiner weights 10 pounds and a lighter aluminum carbon set that is designed primarily to loose some weight. Glider comes also equipped with EAGLE Tree vario and GPS system. This system tells you information such as, speed, gps speed, rate of climb, coordinates, etc, etc It is really really great.

Those who have seen and flown the glider can tell you that this thing is a work of art. Even though it weights close to 80 pounds it flies and floast like it weights half the weight.

So, if the plane is that good why am I selling it? Two reasons. One is that my business is not doing good and I am very much devoted to solving business issues these days (low ballers: understand that I don't need the money from the sale of this plane). Second reason, is that I kind of got bored of flying rc gliders. I am going to have some other products coming up for sale pretty soon but this is the first one being listed.

My price is $ 10,000. If you know what I am selling and are interested, you should buy it in a heart beat because I spend about 17k to put the glider together. I will not accept any low offers.
I will sell it to the first person to send me a check for the full amount or deposit. I could take the glider to Visalia.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2009, 05:53 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Hi marios

It is a little small for me , but still very very Bbbbbeautifull .
Is it home made
Last edited by BAabOo; May 14, 2009 at 03:21 PM.
May 10, 2009, 06:40 AM
Trader Rating: 192
wishes this caption was longe
too bad you have to let it go. that is the most impressive r/c glider I have ever seen. it's amazing.

does it include the 44% scale pilot in picture 6?
May 10, 2009, 06:41 AM
I think you son? would like one last ride
May 10, 2009, 07:48 AM
Trader Rating: 242
Cumulus Altimus
LORD,that thing is a work of art....good luck.
ben
May 10, 2009, 09:36 AM
Trader Rating: 58
My other TX is a P4000.
But WHAT will you use for handlaunching after you sell this?

-joedy
May 10, 2009, 09:40 AM
Trader Rating: 58

Hey Phil!

Here is your Torrey baby!

Wow what a cool plane, good luck.

Reminds me of the Dynamic 160...ah, well sort of anyway!

Alan
May 10, 2009, 10:11 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Challenge is rewarding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator

Reminds me of the Dynamic 160...ah, well sort of anyway!

Alan
The dynamic 160 is less than 1/2 the span, much les than 1/2 the size. The 160 looks like an Opus in comparison.
May 10, 2009, 12:44 PM
Thread OP
Gents,
I forgot to mention that I also include the German custom made wing, stab and fin bags. I paid about $ 500 for this option.

Mario
May 10, 2009, 02:41 PM
So how does one launch such a monster if the motor doesn't work? I don't think my Upstart would do, would it?
;-) Or, who's got a 44% tow plane?
May 10, 2009, 02:59 PM
Trader Rating: 12
That friggin Laird Guy
Well, the last picture does show it being aero-towed....
May 10, 2009, 03:41 PM
Thread OP
I am also selling a Pegasus tow plane with a 3w 120 for $ 3,000. We also use DA100's to tow the glider.
May 10, 2009, 03:51 PM
Trader Rating: 8
That is one beautiful sailplane.

My first thought when I saw the photos,I need a bigger car

Alan
May 10, 2009, 04:00 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Poker Chess and Flying
I got access to a real one of those dg1000 in my flying club i will be flying starting next month cant wait...

By the way you can buy real one right now for 80k in great condition...put some autopilot servos in there and hook it to your reciever and you will be hottest guy on field.
May 10, 2009, 04:01 PM
Trader Rating: 10
AMA 3959

Wow

That has got to be the most beautiful RC gilder in the world. Good luck with the sale!!
Al

hope somebody in Visalia buys it so I can see it in person

Quick Reply