Oct 01, 2019, 07:10 AM
For us He died, in me He lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachtie04
Several of my club members have the big version of the J-Bug.
One chap even added flaps and it flies oh so slow!
Now I would LOVE to see that!!! Glad to hear man. Thanks for sharing!

I have some FB's that have some gear set aside to help me get back into the air on a serious budget. Lord willing i'll have a BYOB, maybe even another J-Bug in the air soon.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
Jimmy - Unfortunately the chap who has the J-Bug with flaps isn't likely to be at the club in the foreseeable future - but will see if I can contact him to see if he has a photo that can be posted.
Oct 01, 2019, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Jimmy - Unfortunately the chap who has the J-Bug with flaps isn't likely to be at the club in the foreseeable future - but will see if I can contact him to see if he has a photo that can be posted.
Now donít trouble yourself over it but not gonna lie... that would be AWESOME if you could get a pic.
Oct 02, 2019, 03:35 AM
Jimmy - I managed to contact the chap from my club who has the J-Bug with flaps and he sent me some photos
Please see your J-Bug RC groups paga
Oct 02, 2019, 06:56 AM
Yes I did see it. That plane is wonderful! Must fly so slow. I responded over in that thread too. Thanks again for sharing!
Jimmy
Mar 12, 2020, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy JFlyer
Yes I did see it. That plane is wonderful! Must fly so slow. I responded over in that thread too. Thanks again for sharing!
Jimmy
Just found this thread on Byob. Reminds me of the grumman gulfhawk model we lusted after as kidz!
Mar 22, 2020, 03:39 PM
just Some Useless Geek
Quote:
...The original design needs some reinforcing if it is to last well. See photo of what I did...
What you did was turn that bracing into a work of wooden art! I just now saw the pic. What possessed you to put that kind of effort into creating what is essentially a landing skid for a foam bipe? It looks marvelous.

Quick Reply