Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
May 07, 2009, 07:57 AM
Registered User
Video

105 inch homemade dragster


here s a video
1/3 big 105 inch radio control dragster malta (2 min 18 sec)
and better pictures of the car i took outside . there were alot of people stopping to take a look and talk about the car



Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 07, 2009, 08:26 AM
Registered User
APdude07's Avatar
That dragster is sweet! Nice job! What motor are you running in it?
May 07, 2009, 08:52 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by APdude07
That dragster is sweet! Nice job! What motor are you running in it?
im still building it but it has got a mini moto 55cc engine
May 07, 2009, 09:02 AM
Registered User
nice but wat about steering mabe you should put some on just in case
May 07, 2009, 09:06 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangamatchstic
nice but wat about steering mabe you should put some on just in case
i have got steering the front wheels were put there just to show you how its going to look it will have all the things a normal rc cars has and more
May 09, 2009, 01:28 AM
Registered User
i will not be satisfied until i see a video of it doing this.

May 09, 2009, 09:28 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by superD
i will not be satisfied until i see a video of it doing this.

lol if it moves at 10 km h ill still be happy