May 06, 2009, 01:39 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Blade 400 anti-rotation bracket/guide

Hello all,

This seems real simple but when a helicopter part fight you from taking it out one has to ask a question. I cant remove the anti-rotation guide from the Blade 400. Both screws are removed and it is loose but short of using a pry bar it wont come out. Anything hidden holding it in.

Not so happy

Thanks
Vista54
to remove ads between posts
May 06, 2009, 02:19 PM
Excellence is Expected
Quote:
Originally Posted by vista54
Hello all,

This seems real simple but when a helicopter part fight you from taking it out one has to ask a question. I cant remove the anti-rotation guide from the Blade 400. Both screws are removed and it is loose but short of using a pry bar it wont come out. Anything hidden holding it in.

Not so happy

Thanks
Vista54

according to the manual it looks like you might have to seperate the frame to get it out.

But I don't know that for sure.
May 06, 2009, 05:21 PM
Thread OP
I was fearing that. A very simple part with two screws in a easy to get to location now might become a headache. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.
May 06, 2009, 06:00 PM
Excellence is Expected
Quote:
Originally Posted by vista54
I was fearing that. A very simple part with two screws in a easy to get to location now might become a headache. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.
I don't own one so I cant say but the instruction show something that could be a sleeved pin into the frame sides.

It doesn't look like a standard Trex assembly.
May 07, 2009, 01:36 PM
Thread OP
I wanted to install the light weight metal guide. It comes with the bracket/guide and two screws. There are no other holes. I cant see how would be a complicated issue. I am going to try your suggestion you made earlier later today. Will let you know what I find.

Quick Reply