This thread is privately moderated by rvillegachapa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 02, 2009, 02:01 PM
Trader Rating: 63
Thread OP
Off Site

PF Cruiser Park Flyer laser cut Short Kit by Eastwind

Greetings,
I am excited to announce a laser cut Short Kit for the PF Cruiser Parkflyer by Eastwind Models are now in Stock. I have been granted permission by the original designer to offer the short kit. Hopefully, I might be able to offer more designs in the future. For more information please visit my website below. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

www.ElectricBalsa.com

Designer's Site:

http://eastwindmodels.com/

Thanks, Roel Villegas
Last edited by rvillegachapa; May 05, 2009 at 12:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2009, 11:54 PM
Trader Rating: 176
Hi Roel,

I bought this plan and some of the designer's other plans a few years back, (I think it was on Ebay) They look good and I think a short kit is just the ticket! Hope you do them all.

Thanks! Mickydee
May 03, 2009, 01:04 AM
Thread OP
Hi MickeyDee,
I did the same thing. I bought my first plans on ebay and now have collected quite a few of the Eastwind Designs. The PF Cruiser is one of my favorite in my fleet and flies like a dream here in Texas!
Last edited by rvillegachapa; May 03, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
May 04, 2009, 11:25 PM
Trader Rating: 176
Hi Roel,

I just placed an order for the PF Cruiser short kit. I really hope you produce short kits of the rest of Al's designs. How about posting a link to his website so people can take a look at the rest of his stuff?

Thanks! Mickydee
May 05, 2009, 12:15 AM
Thread OP
Hi MickeyDee,
Thanks for your order. I have shipped your kit, you should be receiving it shortly. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Good Idea on Posting AL's website. I have added his link to my original post. Thanks again, Roel

Quick Reply