Apr 28, 2009, 08:14 PM
Thread OP
Complaint

Cyber Bully strikes

Please review the group of warnings for one pretty benign post, followed by trader feedback for a non-trade issue. There is no cite to a purchase or sale item, just a petulant and ticked off person venting his spleen with the reporting system. This is abuse of the system, and yet another example of heyEJ reacting in his vicious, bullying manner. Please remove all this stuff, and his attacking thread (if it hasn't already been taken down). If it is to be left up, I'd like to know why. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2009, 08:23 PM
Admin Deluxe
I will check it out.
Apr 28, 2009, 11:22 PM
Thread OP
Thanks. This thread continues to fester, with heyEJ continuing on and on and on with the same stuff that got deleted. He openly accuses the moderators, keeps threatening the same cyber bully stuff, and keeps at it. Add to that the never ending post reporting... And he just keeps going even though he is getting his stuff back. It will only end when you dump the whole thing.
Apr 29, 2009, 06:18 AM
Admin Deluxe
The Trader Talk section is designed to work through issues like this. I'm sure you both will find resolution.
Apr 29, 2009, 06:26 AM
Thread OP
Just stating that Trader Talk is where resolutions are worked out is a cop out. Its resolved, yet the attacks continue. When does the personal attack crap stop? I repeat the dispute is resolved yet allowing this to continue seems unresponsible on the part of RCG.
Apr 29, 2009, 06:29 AM
Admin Deluxe
I'll take another look. The last time I checked it was not resolved.
Apr 29, 2009, 07:56 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
I'll take another look. The last time I checked it was not resolved.
He was give the option to pay for services rendered, or that all the hardware items that were supplied from my personal stores or were purchased by me would be removed and the plane returned with no further obligation. I further stated that nothing that was installed would be removed if it would cause any structural damage.

heyEJ chose the second option, and it will be accomplished as soon as I return from a business trip. If that isn't a resolution, what is?

The whole crux of this has been his lack of disclosing what the project was, escalating demands for more work beyond the original scope, then becoming belligerant when I said no to his further demands. His insistence that notifying me of his new wants and needs is the same as me agreeing to do it just isn't realistic. Some of these demands were physically impossible, yet he's saying I agreed to do it. Nonsense.

If you want to see the whole slew of e-mail and discussion I'll be glad to give them to you offline, but I won't stoop to Eric's level of airing private communication with subtle editing and omission to support his agenda.
Apr 29, 2009, 08:04 AM
Admin Deluxe
Sounds good.
Apr 29, 2009, 05:35 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for trying. I wish it was effective, but heyEJ just keeps putting the same stuff back up again and starts the daisy chain again. Take another look, all his rant stuff is back again. It seems like it is never going to end, and I have no clue how to make this guy just take his stuff and go away. Do you?

Since it seems like its going to go on forever, maybe I should leave the plane built and take the money. At least I'll have something considering I fully expect heyEJ will continue on with his attacks until he finds another victim. He seems to need someone to attack, and I'm the target du Jour. Got any suggestions on how to handle someone so virulent?
Apr 30, 2009, 08:04 AM
Thread OP
Its sad to see you are now on the target list. I'm sorry.
May 02, 2009, 03:05 AM
Thread OP
Please review the feedback left by heyEJ regarding this transaction. It is a personal attack and could be considered slander, which per site rules is not allowed in feedback.

I was reported for a similar problem with feedback, and got points for it.

Quick Reply