Jun 22, 2001, 07:08 PM
Thread OP

Help!!! with Model Tech Mustang....

Help!!!

I have a Moedl Tech mustang which is set up for electric with a Mag. mayhem motor and Olympus belt drive. Anyone know where the CG should be and how much aileron and elevator throw??? Thanks! ......this is the slope soarer conversion.

to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2001, 07:58 PM
Recruiter - 60 Amp Club
Directions for the slope soarer say " Your model should balance ( in the inverted position ) when placed on your finger tips, at the center of the main spar just outside the fuselage". I assume this would be at least a good starting point for the e-powered version. Aileron travel specified is 3/8" each way.
Let us know how this goes with the MM and other details such as gearbox, cells, prop, weight,etc. I have one of these that I have earmarked for a MEC Turbo 10+ set-up.
Ed
Jul 05, 2001, 03:38 PM
try this shortcut. http://www.ezonemag.com/disc/Forum4/HTML/000758.html
I've thinking about doing the same, but to the gas 25 version.
good look
Jul 05, 2001, 04:59 PM
Hey Flyergirl. That ship flies like crazy on a geared magmayhem. Gary Kyle and a couple other folks fly the same ship with the same setup. Your going to really enjoy it, and its also hand launchable (with a friend launching).

The bonus is on landings you can slow it down to a crawl. Let us know when your going to be back up this way, we have some new ships your going to like.

Greg

Quick Reply