Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by dabesq, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by dabesq
Trader Rating: 2
Nose Art Fan
Sold

ParkZone Vapor -- Bind-n-Fly -- Very Good Condition

I have a ParkZone Bind-n-Fly Vapor in very good condition for sale or trade.

I bought this last fall for winter indoor flying. Unfortunately, I didn't have a large enough living room to practice with the plane. I flew it a few times (maybe 20 minutes total) in a small workout studio in my apartment building, but as a newbie it wasn't enough space for me to really master it. (I've seen video, however, of experienced people flying a Vapor in an area about the size of a walk-in closet!)

There are a few very light scuffs on the prop, but the plane is in overall excellent condition and works perfectly. The plane is in the original box along with the battery charger, 4 AAs, and lipo battery.

I will sell for $80 with free shipping! I am also willing to consider a trade. Of special interest would be a new or nearly new RTF PZ P-51, another nice warbird, maybe an EDF, etc. -- I'm pretty new to the hobby so I'd consider trading for almost any plane in good to new condition. I would even be willing to contribute some additional cash as part of a trade for a particularly nice plane.

dabesq
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by Bud6
Trader Rating: 0
I need to know where you live and what you need. Give me email address if you want. I have a nearly new futaba 6EX 2.4 radio I'm not using and lots of planes. Just getting into micro flight. Would like the vapor.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by dabesq
Trader Rating: 2
Nose Art Fan
I'm in metro Detroit Michigan. I'm set on a Tx, but am interested in electric planes or kits. You can email me at: maughams.razors_edge [at] yahoo [dot] com
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:53 PM
Find More Posts by Bud6
Trader Rating: 0
PM Sent
Old Apr 26, 2009, 12:19 AM
Find More Posts by Mr._Mulligan
Trader Rating: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud6
I need to know where you live and what you need. Give me email address if you want. I have a nearly new futaba 6EX 2.4 radio I'm not using and lots of planes. Just getting into micro flight. Would like the vapor.
I don't think you can bind the Futaba 2.4 to the Vapor. Futaba is FASST and Vapor is DSM2.
Old Apr 26, 2009, 09:20 AM
Find More Posts by termite
Trader Rating: 555
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mulligan
I don't think you can bind the Futaba 2.4 to the Vapor. Futaba is FASST and Vapor is DSM2.

You are CORRECT!
Randy
Old May 03, 2009, 08:35 AM
Find More Posts by kcomqg
Trader Rating: 115
go big or stay home
futaba-spektrum no no