This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 19, 2009, 12:12 AM
Find More Posts by lmopar69
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Discussion

The Slow Poke is covered... mostly :)

Finally I covered the fuselage. I have been working on this one for a loooong time. I think its looking pretty decent. If all is good after a couple flights I'll try to get some lettering made for it. I just want it DONE!!

Laine.
Last edited by lmopar69; Apr 19, 2009 at 10:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2009, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by willhaney
Suspended Account
Looing good, Laine!
Old Apr 19, 2009, 02:21 AM
Find More Posts by _HypnoToad_
Looks great!
P.S. I have never had any luck with venom's products,i wanna know how well that motor works.
I still think a 1/1 epp cow would look the best!

Tim
Old Apr 19, 2009, 11:27 AM
Find More Posts by Conehead
Flutter-Bys are fun
Looks great. Now you need a pilot, maybe a profile of you in it. You know with your headgear when you are flying.

Going to be stunning in the air.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Honor, MI>
Old Apr 19, 2009, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by lmopar69
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Thanks for the comments guys. I think its looking pretty decent. I like the mettalic charcoal and pearl yellow on it. Gives it a bit of "bling" .

As for a pilot, I'll come up with something. Probably not gonna be me though. I have to see myself too much the way it is. Whoever the pilot is, it will have to be "silly".

As for the Venom motor, I have never used one, but I am not going to be stressing this one too much on the setup Im using, so I hope it will work out ok. I'll let you know.

Laine.