South of the River Park Flyers - Page 76 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jan 23, 2013, 11:23 PM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st timer
When are you back to work Dave?
You wouldnt get much flying done anymore with your busy live(FIFO)now
Friday the 1st

Good thing is that I'm getting a month off at a time atm so life ain't all bad!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2013, 08:20 PM
darn you, kakka carrot cake.
derpron's Avatar
i would like to come one day, i live on farrington road and Sutherland is a bit of a drive for me.

you guys should of stayed at murdoch reserve because i live there! hehe now i have to nag my parents to take me to sutherlands...
Last edited by derpron; Feb 09, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
Feb 10, 2013, 09:14 AM
Registered User
trexpilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by colj00
i would like to come one day, i live on farrington road and Sutherland is a bit of a drive for me.

you guys should of stayed at murdoch reserve because i live there! hehe now i have to nag my parents to take me to sutherlands...
its not that far mate
Feb 10, 2013, 09:24 AM
Inverted tail dragger
1st timer's Avatar
You can always come over ta Forrestfield
Feb 10, 2013, 09:50 AM
Registered User
trexpilot's Avatar
now thats far far away lol
Feb 10, 2013, 03:06 PM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexpilot
now thats far far away lol
Plus your car will probably get stolen while your flying
Feb 10, 2013, 05:25 PM
Inverted tail dragger
1st timer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexpilot
now thats far far away lol
It's not that faaar ...now Murdoch was a hike and so is Sunderlands but we're not complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody63
Plus your car will probably get stolen while your flying
Hey...I'm on the good side of Forrie....MATE
Feb 10, 2013, 05:57 PM
Registered User
trexpilot's Avatar
lol that stolen car cracks me up goody
Feb 11, 2013, 04:31 AM
Geez That's A Big Fly
Banjofrog's Avatar
Ahhh guy's behave............ or me and my hillbillie cousin's, uncle, sister's, 2nd cousins and pig squeal piggy move down to the flats....lol

Shaun,
Feb 11, 2013, 12:09 PM
Registered User
trexpilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjofrog
Ahhh guy's behave............ or me and my hillbillie cousin's, uncle, sister's, 2nd cousins and pig squeal piggy move down to the flats....lol

Shaun,
how bout we visit you instead lol
Feb 11, 2013, 12:47 PM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjofrog
Ahhh guy's behave............ or me and my hillbillie cousin's, uncle, sister's, 2nd cousins and pig squeal piggy move down to the flats....lol

Shaun,
You might be missing a few of the relatives at the moment Shaun. I think most of them are out here with me on this American rig at the moment!!!
Feb 11, 2013, 05:07 PM
Registered User
So that's where you guys fly! I fly on langley park or belmont park carpark next to graham farmer fwy

Great for jets, not really sure about any other places as good suited to jets.
Feb 12, 2013, 12:17 AM
Registered User
hey banjofrog , is there a group who fly up in the hills ? i've been to sawyers valley oval a few times - nice with a pub there ! looking for other sites in the hills . i'm in glen forrest .
Feb 12, 2013, 03:41 AM
Geez That's A Big Fly
Banjofrog's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by swervo
hey banjofrog , is there a group who fly up in the hills ? i've been to sawyers valley oval a few times - nice with a pub there ! looking for other sites in the hills . i'm in glen forrest .
Hey mate,

Na the only one is me, don't see many flying up here, I know there is a club at Wooraloo but that is a bit rough and not good for foamies. Sawyers you say, I have looked and wondered if it is a just a bit small, I you fly belly landers I can show you a great place and no people to bother you. I have also been looking as well, don't know about Darlington Oval or even Helena Valley Oval just off Scott St.

Shaun,
Feb 12, 2013, 09:20 AM
Registered User
trexpilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same
So that's where you guys fly! I fly on langley park or belmont park carpark next to graham farmer fwy

Great for jets, not really sure about any other places as good suited to jets.
Langley Park for jets too??
nobody complain there