Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
May 03, 2009, 04:43 AM
Go fly ... be free
Bungraman's Avatar

Spektrum RXrs


Hey Owen,

You were asking about where to find AR6100s at a decent price, try these sellers from eBay:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Abeye...&submit=Search
Around 44 Ozzi with free post - CHINA

or

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/JOHN-...&submit=Search
Around 69 Ozzi with free post - USA (I have brought 2 off this chap, he is reliable).

Cheers

Bungra...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2009, 08:47 AM
Registered User
Nice flying today people. The Pitts is fixed and I think I'll try rolling takeoffs in the future, maybe tomorrow goody?. Was a bit annoyed to not fly it but it lives for another day. I also know who not to ask to hand launch, Bill, Dave and Piers. Wayne was pretty lucky with his hover save. Hope the jet is sorted scullmeister, didn't look too bad. Same with the Cessna so hopefully we'll be ready for the next show, might bring the soareasy along for backup. Nice flying too Owen!!!
May 03, 2009, 09:11 AM
No RC will end without a fight
FlyingBaby's Avatar
The Cessna is fixed.... So... Will fly it next week.
Going to test the flight tomorrow....
May 03, 2009, 10:21 AM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey oscar
Nice flying today people. The Pitts is fixed and I think I'll try rolling takeoffs in the future, maybe tomorrow goody?. Was a bit annoyed to not fly it but it lives for another day. I also know who not to ask to hand launch, Bill, Dave and Piers. Wayne was pretty lucky with his hover save. Hope the jet is sorted scullmeister, didn't look too bad. Same with the Cessna so hopefully we'll be ready for the next show, might bring the soareasy along for backup. Nice flying too Owen!!!
Hey WO_

Heard the saying, "A good pilot never blames his hand launchers."

No go for flying tomorrow morning. Going shopping in Freo with the wife.

Least I can do after order a helicopter tonight!!

And Allen; good to hear the cessna's okay. But how did that tiger moth end up?
May 04, 2009, 12:37 AM
No RC will end without a fight
FlyingBaby's Avatar
The tiger moth is fixed but the motor shaft is bend. So... I think Young need a new motor shaft before heading to fly it next week....

But he seems to have master the skill of flying... HAHA "Scary"
May 04, 2009, 08:28 AM
Registered User
I got my battery issue sorted out today so I'll be ready to maiden the radian in a couple of weeks. A big kudos to discount hobbies for sorting that out.
May 04, 2009, 09:09 AM
The Hippy
ddoth's Avatar
Excellent news. Nice looking model it is, should look sweet in the air
May 05, 2009, 07:11 AM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Touch
I got my battery issue sorted out today so I'll be ready to maiden the radian in a couple of weeks. A big kudos to discount hobbies for sorting that out.
Looking forward to see it flying. Very impressive looking model.
May 06, 2009, 08:04 AM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar

Flying this Saturday?


Thinking about going flying on Saturday around 1pm.

Might be a bit to windy in the morning and Sunday will be a little hard to get a leave pass (Mothers Day).
May 06, 2009, 08:39 AM
The Hippy
ddoth's Avatar
For 1 you say ... See how my flight goes and what time I get back home but will try to make it - with the plane hopefully
May 07, 2009, 07:08 AM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody63
Thinking about going flying on Saturday around 1pm.

Might be a bit to windy in the morning and Sunday will be a little hard to get a leave pass (Mothers Day).
Actually just realised that I probably wont be there (if I even make it) till some time after 1.

Dam you work!!!!!
May 07, 2009, 07:43 AM
Go fly ... be free
Bungraman's Avatar
Hey Goody,

Lets make it at 2pm, that'll give you plenty of time from when you finish work plus the wind looks good then too.

Just hope no sporting activities at that time.....
Last edited by Bungraman; May 07, 2009 at 07:49 AM.
May 08, 2009, 04:24 AM
The Hippy
ddoth's Avatar
2 works much better for myself
If I can borrow mums' car, I've a maiden to do as well - see how it turns out, lol.
May 08, 2009, 07:12 AM
How close are those trees?
Goody63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungraman
Hey Goody,

Lets make it at 2pm, that'll give you plenty of time from when you finish work plus the wind looks good then too.

Just hope no sporting activities at that time.....
Gonna do my best!!

How long can this great weather last?????
May 08, 2009, 01:00 PM
Toof-fairy
osmium_192's Avatar
dont jinx it...