http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZaCOEoiow

PICOPILOT: simple, reliable, proven

PICOPILOT-NA $550
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2009, 09:05 PM
hello
??? try buying an advert on the site
Apr 08, 2009, 09:20 PM
ALtitudeap, I think Mark Hanson posted it as sarcasm.
Apr 08, 2009, 10:47 PM
Is it just me or does it look like the ailerons never moved. I see some movement but I believe its due to the very bad video......
Apr 08, 2009, 11:28 PM
hello
I see. Nicely done Mark. I flies that plan with ailerons very nicely.
Apr 09, 2009, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmcn_3
Is it just me or does it look like the ailerons never moved. I see some movement but I believe its due to the very bad video......
Picopilot doesn't control ailerons according to the u-nav website...unless now I've missed the sarcasm.
Apr 09, 2009, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy84
Picopilot doesn't control ailerons according to the u-nav website...unless now I've missed the sarcasm.

I think I am starting to catch on to what is going on. I clearly looks like a rudder turn. I wonder why what the reason for the post was....
Apr 09, 2009, 01:35 AM
Chris Anderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmcn_3
I wonder why what the reason for the post was....
I think guys who use B&W picture of famous old people for their profile just have an odd sense of humor. Patrick with his Peter Sellers and Mark with his Robert Oppenheimer. I don't quite get it myself.
Apr 09, 2009, 05:06 AM
Gaftopher
yeah why black and white?
Apr 09, 2009, 10:21 AM
SlowStick Test Pilot
I couldn’t find any shots of Dr. Strangelove in color. That brings into question Kubrick’s genius for not having the foresight to realize this would be a problem. Well, at least I use my real name
Apr 10, 2009, 12:26 PM
The picopilot can control ailerons if you hook up y cables to the rudder line. Mark Hanson is an employee at UNAV and is probably trying to counter the horrible publicity the company has received on this forum.
Apr 10, 2009, 12:54 PM
SlowStick Test Pilot
Main Entry:
pub•lic•i•ty
Pronunciation:
\(ˌ)pə-ˈbli-sə-tē, -ˈblis-tē\
Function:
noun
Date:
1: the quality or state of being public2 a: an act or device designed to attract public interest ; specifically : information with news value issued as a means of gaining public attention or support b: the dissemination of information or promotional material c: paid advertising d: publicattention or acclaim

Your repeated posts suggest that you don’t have Nader-esque motives. That’s fine, we are all well aware of your dislike of their product but, it is starting to appear that you are pushing an agenda. The trolling is beneath everyone here.
Apr 10, 2009, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickegan
Main Entry:
pub•lic•i•ty
Pronunciation:
\(ˌ)pə-ˈbli-sə-tē, -ˈblis-tē\
Function:
noun
Date:
1: the quality or state of being public2 a: an act or device designed to attract public interest ; specifically : information with news value issued as a means of gaining public attention or support b: the dissemination of information or promotional material c: paid advertising d: publicattention or acclaim

Your repeated posts suggest that you don’t have Nader-esque motives. That’s fine, we are all well aware of your dislike of their product but, it is starting to appear that you are pushing an agenda. The trolling is beneath everyone here.

LOL, I think just about everyone has been accused of being a troll by now.
Apr 10, 2009, 01:34 PM
SlowStick Test Pilot
Undeniably true, but in this case the mantle appears to fit.
Apr 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
Gaftopher
Maybe a job in promotion is not in his future though.

Doing a shocking job here.

Quick Reply