Aug 06, 2009, 09:36 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
August 15th for a fly-in is going to be rough. i will try to make it, but we are due into ABQ around that time. I was in ABQ a few days ago. Drove to the balloon fields and meet a few people. Cant wait to get there and settle in. Currently all of my planes are in storage, minus a Giant Stinger and Deuces Wild that are on this trailer load. My dog is up there. It tore my hurt out to put him in a kennel for so long.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2009, 09:17 AM
Retarded old sergeant
I know what you mean about the dog. It is hard to leave a part of the family locked up. I realise the 15th is quick but just wanred to make the offer. Will be fun and free food. Anything we can do to help let us know.--baylor
Aug 22, 2009, 11:38 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
well I am here and getting moved into our new house. I have been flying, but not much. Since we are living out of boxes I only have a few planes with me. Today I flew on base with a few guys. I need to make the trip to the balloon fields before they close down for the balloon festival.
Aug 24, 2009, 10:00 AM
Retarded old sergeant

welcome to NM

Glad you are here--Baylor
Aug 24, 2009, 10:02 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
I am going to try to hit the balloon fields on Thursday. I will see if the wife will let me escape the baby and dog for a bit.
Aug 26, 2009, 09:25 AM
Retarded old sergeant
Will you be at the fun fly at maloof field on labor day?? Also we are having a scale contest the weekend following labor day. I am planning on coming down in my motor home for labor day. Will be very interested in seeing another dueces--baylor
Aug 26, 2009, 09:59 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
Oh no are you serious. I wish I could be there. A buddy of mine is getting married in Phoenix that weekend.

Do they have a website of listed fly-ins/swap meets around here? Aside from the Model Aviation magazine.
Mar 05, 2010, 12:12 AM
Duke City Electric Flyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidity
Oh no are you serious. I wish I could be there. A buddy of mine is getting married in Phoenix that weekend.

Do they have a website of listed fly-ins/swap meets around here? Aside from the Model Aviation magazine.

This is one of the local clubs. In Alb, we fly a Maloof airfield and Balloon Fiesta Park (electric only) mostly.

http://www.arcconline.com/
Mar 05, 2010, 09:06 AM
YardGoat lives with mama
Thread OP
awesome, there is a swap meet coming up. Woohoo i need to clear out some items.
Mar 20, 2010, 11:12 PM
Duke City Electric Flyers

Duke City Electric Meeting

Duke city electric is having a meeting on Monday 3/22. Let me know and I will let you know where it is.

Quick Reply