New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:43 PM
Find More Posts by Cessna_Flyer
Suspended Account
Question

Foamie plans For A Vans RV8 PLANS?

Hi guys. I am trying to find some plans for a Vans RV8 foamie. I have a real RV8 but I am wanting to make a foamie of one. Can you guys help me out? Please reply.

Seth
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2009, 10:08 AM
Find More Posts by Gene Bond
Crash Master
ther seems like there was a 3-view of an RV posted a while back. I'll check when I get back and see if I have it... (on micro-portable right now)
Old Mar 29, 2009, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by Flyboy24
hey nightflyer 172, i have plans for an rv 6. i don't know if there is much of a difference in the models. let me know if you want them and i can email them to you.
Old Mar 29, 2009, 03:14 PM
Find More Posts by Cessna_Flyer
Suspended Account
Thanks Gene and Flyboy. I love your models gene!
Old Apr 16, 2009, 07:02 AM
Find More Posts by Gene Bond
Crash Master
Sorry, I forgot.

Here's a .dxf 2-view of an RV-6, and pictures of a couple of RV's built down the road.

Let me know what span, and I can tile the dxf.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:28 AM
Find More Posts by wingnutzster
Caravan driver
Hi, I know this is an ancient thread, but did you ever find plans for the RV? I am building a full size RV-7A and am intimately familiar with the RV-8 and 10 too and have drawn up plans for the 7 with the 8 next on my list...I would be happy to draw up some plans for you if you specify your planned size, materials etc.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by olddog
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutzster View Post
Hi, I know this is an ancient thread, but did you ever find plans for the RV? I am building a full size RV-7A and am intimately familiar with the RV-8 and 10 too and have drawn up plans for the 7 with the 8 next on my list...I would be happy to draw up some plans for you if you specify your planned size, materials etc.
Well how about a tiled pdf plan for a 40inch wingspan version of the RV-8
I just might enjoy building one.
OD
Old Mar 06, 2013, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by birdofplay
Retired CAD guy
I have brand new unused plans for the RV-6 .

I flew it in 92 at the Mfgr's field in OR and ordered the plans but I bought a PA-28 flew it and sold it by 2000.

Bob
Hoosier Cutout Service

If plans for a model version show up here I'll make mine ~ 60" or larger.
Just need the Vector.