Mar 28, 2009, 10:56 AM
Download

FlightPass HD Coverage of ETOC 09

Higher Plane Productions will be at ETOC and the Weak Signals show in full force this year. Heather is cutting class (this girl has her priorities straight) so that we can arrive on Thursday night and Film all day Friday and Saturday. I know she is excited to FINALLY meet Gernot in person and see the world's best pilots fly live. If you can't make the event, we hope you'll follow along with our coverage. FlightPass is the only immediate High Definition coverage of major RC events. Yes there will be many ETOC films posted on YouTube and if that's your thing go for it. But if you value your time like I do, cut to the chase and watch hours and hours of full-screen crystal-clear HD with pristine sound quality on HPP FlightPass. Find out why FlightPass is endorsed by top pilots like Gernot Bruckmann, Andrew Jesky, Jason Noll, Mark Leseberg, RJ Gritter, Seth Arnold, Claes Meijer, Jamie Hicks, Brandon Chitty and many more.

You can join FlightPass here, watch our library of 2300 HD films and be ready for ETOC 2009 when we start posting on Thursday night:

http://flightpass.higherplaneproduct...ss5/signup.php

If you aren't ready to plunk down $12.99 for top-quality RC films in HD you can see a special free ETOC 2009 preview gallery here:

http://flightpass.higherplaneproduct...2_itemId=28553
Last edited by fmidgett; Mar 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2009, 01:05 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Claes is crazy. Love to watch him fly. RJ has a nice looking scheme on the MX2, GL RJ! The home crew will be rooting for you, just wish I could do it there in person. This has to be my favorite flightpass event of the year

Thanks Fred! And GL on the learning German while you sleep Heather :P

Diggs
Mar 28, 2009, 07:51 PM
If you guys haven't watched any of Fred's videos before, its definitely worth the money for a Flight Pass membership! SUPER quality videos of anything and everything. Anything from interviews of your favorite pilots, to flights of your favorite pilots, to Fred and the FLGs talking about some of the most random stuff! Not to mention that Fred is a great guy!
Mar 28, 2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks Seth! You ready? Your plane looks awesome dude!! Must have photos with you, FLG and the plane.
Mar 28, 2009, 10:28 PM
Ummm....no...definitely not ready! LOL

Sure can do...MX2; Osiris; both?
Last edited by 3D-Seth; Mar 29, 2009 at 08:52 PM.
Mar 30, 2009, 04:18 AM
Flashmeister Aviation Inc
Just like to second what Seth and Diggs have said. If youve not signed up to FlightPass you dont know what yer missing, awesome quality vids of all the flying , great behind the scenes footage and just down right quirky off the wall stuff as well

Best of luck to all the pilots & thanks again HPP
Mar 30, 2009, 02:23 PM
FlyLowGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs
Claes is crazy. Love to watch him fly. RJ has a nice looking scheme on the MX2, GL RJ! The home crew will be rooting for you, just wish I could do it there in person. This has to be my favorite flightpass event of the year

Thanks Fred! And GL on the learning German while you sleep Heather :P

Diggs
What you don't know Diggs is that I have some German tapes imma be listening to while I sleep....so GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

FLG
Mar 30, 2009, 02:24 PM
FlyLowGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Seth
If you guys haven't watched any of Fred's videos before, its definitely worth the money for a Flight Pass membership! SUPER quality videos of anything and everything. Anything from interviews of your favorite pilots, to flights of your favorite pilots, to Fred and the FLGs talking about some of the most random stuff! Not to mention that Fred is a great guy!

Oh, and Heather is not a great girl? I see how it is seth!!

FLG
Mar 30, 2009, 02:27 PM
FlyLowGirl
OKAY GUYS!

As you all know, ETOC is comin' up quick quick quick! I can't believe it's time for another adventure ALREADY! My goodness! Well, as Fred told you, I am ditching class (and yes, my priorities ARE straight!!) and I will BE AT ETOC!! I am super stoked! I always get excited about going places I've never been, and meeting people I've never met! This time, I am particulary excited about meeting Gernot (who wouldn't be?!?)!!!! It is going to be awesome and I can't wait! I really hope all yall take the time to see all of our hard work that we post throughout our long weekend! IT'S GUNNA KICK SOME HARDCORE A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLG

OH..and if there are any requests or shoutouts...BRING 'EM ON!!!!
Mar 30, 2009, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLowGirl1

FLG
I didn't say she wasn't....
Mar 30, 2009, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLowGirl1

FLG
And you call ME the self-absorbent sponge??
Mar 30, 2009, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmidgett
And you call ME the self-absorbent sponge??
Now thats funny...
Mar 30, 2009, 09:04 PM
Flashmeister Aviation Inc
Run Seth ..its all kicking off mate
Mar 31, 2009, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlash
Run Seth ..its all kicking off mate
Mar 31, 2009, 07:26 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast
Just Became a Member of HPP so i can see the '09 ETOC!