Thread Tools
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:56 PM
Africanhero13 is offline
Find More Posts by Africanhero13
Registered User
When will the flysky 9x transmitter be back in stock
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 03, 2012, 03:25 PM
NitroTechnician is offline
Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
Registered User
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not receive any information regarding inventory. I would recommend checking the web site every three to four weeks.

Thank you,
Danny V
Old Apr 06, 2012, 10:02 AM
IwillFlySoon is offline
Find More Posts by IwillFlySoon
Registered User
You guys should invest in a boat or hire a pilot and get the stuff yourself.. :P But yea I am looking to buy a good amount of stuff so hope things come soon. And its not just nitroplanes, it seems every place is out.

Iwfs
Old Jul 02, 2012, 11:38 PM
TimR49 is offline
Find More Posts by TimR49
Registered User

Airfield Corsair


Super Detail EPO 5-CH AirField RC 1430MM F4U Corsair Warbird Plane ARF w/ Brushless Motor/ESC+Electric Retracts(Gray)

I've been waiting for landing gear, cowl, and prop blades to be back in stock. Going on two months now. Online support keeps saying two weeks, then July.

I got a $200.00 plane sitting after only three flights. Very discouraging.

Any news for when parts will be in
Old Jul 03, 2012, 12:40 PM
RaidenCharlie is offline
Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
HobbypartZ Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR49 View Post
Super Detail EPO 5-CH AirField RC 1430MM F4U Corsair Warbird Plane ARF w/ Brushless Motor/ESC+Electric Retracts(Gray)

I've been waiting for landing gear, cowl, and prop blades to be back in stock. Going on two months now. Online support keeps saying two weeks, then July.

I got a $200.00 plane sitting after only three flights. Very discouraging.

Any news for when parts will be in
At the moment we won't be carrying this model. There are several other retailers that carries this plane and the parts that you need to repair it.

-Charlie
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:21 PM
Valkpilot is online now
Find More Posts by Valkpilot
Registered User
Valkpilot's Avatar
Why doesn't Nitroplanes offer notify e-mails like HK, Bannana Hobby, and Toysonics?
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:49 PM
joshgluck is offline
Find More Posts by joshgluck
Registered User
joshgluck's Avatar
How about the Giles 202 from CMP? Bruce any idea on in-stock date?
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 09, 2012, 04:50 AM
erh7771 is online now
Find More Posts by erh7771
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkpilot View Post
Why doesn't Nitroplanes offer notify e-mails like HK, Bannana Hobby, and Toysonics?

This would be great idea, otherwise I lurk the site like a mad person....
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:57 AM
Forrest Gump 23 is offline
Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
At the moment we won't be carrying this model. There are several other retailers that carries this plane and the parts that you need to repair it.

-Charlie
In other words you"ll no longer will be carrying FMS, Then I suggest you remove all their items from your site that way we won't be misled into believing their just out of stock. Face your own truth.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 09:38 PM
PonyMan is offline
Find More Posts by PonyMan
Registered User
PonyMan's Avatar
So their AirField RC F4U Corsair 1430MM won't be carried by them any longer? I too have been waiting months for this plane to come back into stock! Ready to throw $300 their way!! <sigh>!

Can anyone tell me WHERE I can get this plane if not from nitroplanes any longer? Thanks
Old Apr 24, 2013, 01:19 PM
yousefhamed is offline
Find More Posts by yousefhamed
Registered User

f117 always out of stock on nitroplanes.com


are they ever gonna get this one? at that price of 35 for the kit?!!
Old May 05, 2015, 04:42 PM
BlakeM13 is offline
Find More Posts by BlakeM13
Registered User

Help me please Bruce


Hi, I've been patiently waiting for a long time for the 35-45 dollar 3 Channel Exceed RC Mini X 26" Electric Powered RC Airplane Kit. I really want it to come back in stock soon and so does my dad! Thank you!
Old May 05, 2015, 04:49 PM
BlakeM13 is offline
Find More Posts by BlakeM13
Registered User

Please help me!


Hey Bruce, can you please try to get the 35-50 dollar 3 Channel Exceed RC Mini X 26" Electric Powered RC Airplane Kit please? Thanks!
Old May 06, 2015, 12:43 PM
RaidenCharlie is offline
Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
HobbypartZ Support
Model 69A501 has been discontinued and will not be restocked. If the item is listed under the archive section then that means we've discontinued the item.
Old May 09, 2015, 10:12 PM
Jeff-f is online now
Find More Posts by Jeff-f
Registered User
Jeff-f's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
So their AirField RC F4U Corsair 1430MM won't be carried by them any longer? I too have been waiting months for this plane to come back into stock! Ready to throw $300 their way!! <sigh>!

Can anyone tell me WHERE I can get this plane if not from nitroplanes any longer? Thanks
Motion RC, FMS is the same thing.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is it so hard to get GWS products is Europe!? Wilders GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 33 Sep 19, 2006 07:03 PM
how long would you guys keep your plane in the air? kennyc Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 11 Oct 23, 2005 08:32 AM
What do you keep your Lipos in? EddieNewYork Batteries and Chargers 38 Sep 01, 2004 08:52 PM
What do you guys put all your STUFF in? Ralph_D Parkflyers 23 Sep 18, 2003 03:04 AM
Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder??? Don Sims Humor 1 Aug 26, 2003 06:32 PM