This thread is privately moderated by hypnolobster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 21, 2009, 04:37 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
For Sale

Hobby Zone Super Cub RTF - Almost brand spankin' new

I got a Super Cub on Wednesday, flew it once on Thursday and once on Friday, and came to the conclusion that it doesn't have enough control to warrant keeping in my generally windy area. So, I'm selling it to help fund something else.

It's in perfect shape, comes with three NiMH battery packs and everything that's included in the RTF package. The plane is in perfect shape.

It'll be shipped in the original packaging including the original outer cardboard box that Hobby Zone shipped it in.

Asking 140 + shipping to anywhere in the continental US. You're welcome to argue with me about price, and I can take pictures if need be.

Local pickup is always cool as well. I live in Akron, OH and I'm back home in Medina, OH on the weekends.

e: I'm away from home unexpectedly. I'll be able to take pictures/check shipping weights, etc on friday. After that I'll actually be prepared
Last edited by hypnolobster; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2009, 03:46 PM
Trader Rating: 27
PM'd

Quick Reply