Find More Posts by FlycastSeven
Notorious Battery Abuser

Ultimate biplane 3-view

Anyone got one?
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by Smash McCrash
89" Kool Aid drinker.
A good site to at least start searches is Here. I think they have the Ultimate. There are lots of 3 views to look at. Just click on blueprints after the site loads.

Mike
Old Mar 23, 2003, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by hoppy
Space Coast USA
http://members.fortunecity.com/inedesca/

See my Ultimate from foam...templates available in zip.
http://geocities.com/hoppyfl

hoppy
Old Mar 27, 2003, 10:27 AM
Find More Posts by Micro-Chopper

Ultimate

hoppy,

Your Ultimate is so cool. I am inspired. I am going to build one and experiment with a brushless motor. I am curious about how yours performs on the motor you're using. What is the length of your fuselage side when you cut it out?

You have a nice site, thanks for keeping it up.

Charles
Old Mar 27, 2003, 10:57 AM
Find More Posts by hoppy
Space Coast USA
As I recall, the fuse is about 20", but don't hold me to that. The zip file contains the templates with a scale on them and you adjust the size till each division on the scale is 1".

The motor I used was OK....a higher gear ratio and bigger prop would probably be better. The MPJet 2525 would probably work well even tho is spins a small prop, 7x5.

One very nice thing about home builts is that no damage is beyond repair. You just cut a new part to replace part or all of the damage.

Good luck,
hoppy