Old Mar 11, 2009, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by whatala
Discussion

Great Planes PolyCharge4 DC 4 Output LiPo Charger

Hi,
Has anyone been using this charger yet?
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXKAU0&P=ML
If you want to balance your pack while charging, that means you need to have 4 balancers while charging 4 packs at the same time?
Beside this charger, any best charger on the market can charge and balance more than 1 lipo battery at the same time.
Thanks
Jason
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2009, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by Dan Baldwin
The Polycharge 4 is about the only charger I use for Lipos. Yes, you have to have four external balancers if you want to balance all four packs being charged. I don't balance every charge, so I only use 1 balancer.

I was using an old Nicad charger with a terminator to charge my 1100 mah A123's, but that charger died, so now I am also using the polycharge 4 with a terminator for them too.

Dan
Old Mar 11, 2009, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by RCBABBEL
**I'm Battman**

Has anyone been using this charger yet?

Ummm Yep!

Since 05

Still going strong...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354754

rc
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by Chuck
Balsa to the Wall
Got one. Love it. I balance every 5 cycles, so no problem.

Chuck
Old Mar 12, 2009, 01:12 AM
Find More Posts by whatala
Thanks for your all feedback.
Do they have other chargers on the market which can charge more than 1 battery and cheaper?
Thanks
Jason