Thread Tools
Mar 23, 2010, 02:22 AM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Hoverup's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpipe View Post
Hi Howerup,
I'm a dealer of the fuselage Smartmodel, with my factory Heli-Teck Switzerland, and this main frame are only a option, for use the clutch with the electric motor......
OK all is good. You just never know here.

Best Regards - Boyd
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2010, 10:36 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpipe View Post
Hi Howerup,
I'm a dealer of the fuselage Smartmodel, with my factory Heli-Teck Switzerland, and this main frame are only a option, for use the clutch with the electric motor......
The Clutch in ep are my likely idea , Just my personal style are like the motor sound first and than see the rotor head running very slow and very smooth , even you have no soft start in your esc . it is a perfect idea for scale , it let the models 99 % like the full size sound ........su.....ve .......Ba ba ba ba ...! Super good sound ! But this mechanic look are too high and boom position are not right in Cobra !Let see my photo , this photo are not scale but the problem are show there !
Mar 23, 2010, 10:48 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory

New 600 ec-145


This is the just born ec-145 600 size . the size and the shaft distance and the scale look are perfect scale ! it look super big , But the new germany epoxy make it very good strong and very light , it (cook ) in a high temperature oven and super light weight .add more detail panel line .but less the door open . it open the pilot door only , But the customer can extra request a slide door (second door ) and the back door (cargo door ) they can make their own detail work , but it only offer in kit (no-paint version ) .It can fit ant different mechanic , nitro ,ep , mini turbine are also ok !! it never have complain !!! The old ec-145 customer will special offer cost . just let me know when they buy the old first version .
Mar 23, 2010, 11:02 AM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Hoverup's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
The Clutch in ep are my likely idea , Just my personal style are like the motor sound first and than see the rotor head running very slow and very smooth , even you have no soft start in your esc . it is a perfect idea for scale , it let the models 99 % like the full size sound ........su.....ve .......Ba ba ba ba ...! Super good sound ! But this mechanic look are too high and boom position are not right in Cobra !Let see my photo , this photo are not scale but the problem are show there !
Kin, you are right about the fit of these mechanics in your Cobra. The other thing evident from you picture is that the head is way too close to the top of the fuselge. Cobras and Huey's have a lot of main shaft showing above the body.

Cheers - Boyd
Mar 23, 2010, 11:29 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
This is the just born ec-145 600 size . the size and the shaft distance and the scale look are perfect scale ! it look super big , But the new germany epoxy make it very good strong and very light , it (cook ) in a high temperature oven and super light weight .add more detail panel line .but less the door open . it open the pilot door only , But the customer can extra request a slide door (second door ) and the back door (cargo door ) they can make their own detail work , but it only offer in kit (no-paint version ) .It can fit ant different mechanic , nitro ,ep , mini turbine are also ok !! it never have complain !!! The old ec-145 customer will special offer cost . just let me know when they buy the old first version .
Cool, will it be available soon? I cannot wait, the weather is good and hot, I want to fly
Mar 23, 2010, 01:24 PM
Heli-Teck
Hi,
don't worry! The Heli-teck team are a specialist for realize heli-scale, wait two week, and the Cobra flight with this mecanic.....
Kin, please check you e-mail......
look my last video about the EC-120 with electric turbine....
Eurocopter EC-120 Eliticino Electric Turbine (2 min 21 sec)



Mirko
Mar 23, 2010, 02:16 PM
Registered User
qandaenergy's Avatar
Electric Turbine?
Mar 23, 2010, 06:13 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Hoverup's Avatar
[QUOTE=ghostpipe;14671619
Kin, please check you e-mail......
look my last video about the EC-120 with electric turbine..


Mirko[/QUOTE]

Please tell us more.
Mar 23, 2010, 06:43 PM
Registered User
"Electric Turbine"

Let me guess by watching the video... It is very high speed motor (low torque but very high RPM) and it is connected to the turbine gearing. The motor is used to replace the rotational shaft that previously driven by the turbine blades.

Am I right?

SH
Mar 24, 2010, 12:41 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpipe View Post
Hi Howerup,
I'm a dealer of the fuselage Smartmodel, with my factory Heli-Teck Switzerland, and this main frame are only a option, for use the clutch with the electric motor......
Welcome Ghostpipe!
Mar 24, 2010, 10:37 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
The first batch of the Alouette are come out to customer in this week end ,It super light and very good scale in the suspension landing gear ,the nose wheel are 95 % scale look and same suspension structure ! I like it very much !
Mar 24, 2010, 11:05 AM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Hoverup's Avatar
Very, very impressive as always Kin. I love the older helis that have a lot of parts out in the breeze like this one. Keep 'em coming my friend.

Cheers - Boyd
Number 1 TFModel/SmartModel Fan
Mar 24, 2010, 11:53 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
The first batch will be landing in France airport , please check in heliscale counter ....Ha Ha !!
Mar 24, 2010, 11:59 AM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Hoverup's Avatar
I bet all those French helis are already sold. Check your PM's.

Cheers - Boyd
Mar 24, 2010, 12:11 PM
Registered User


The French are impatient!!
Congratulations !!!

Heli scale


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Trex 450/500/600 and Honeybee King II in same pic anyone? turnbui Micro Helis 0 Mar 15, 2008 10:18 PM
Discussion Looking for a cheap 500-600 size brushless Jupeli Power Systems 33 Mar 02, 2007 05:42 PM
Wanted Inflatable Floats for Trex 450 and 600 size helis ShokWaveRider Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Feb 12, 2007 07:54 PM
Discussion Trex 450 - Trex 600 Size Comparison mrfirkin Mini Helis 3 Aug 26, 2006 09:18 PM
high-rate NiMH button cells Capacity mAh: 120,400,450,500,600 GKP27 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 2 Jun 21, 2003 06:03 PM