New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:30 PM
Find More Posts by Pelle57

And the other models????

Kin ....can you show any pictures of the project UH-1D 800-size also????
The one you should release in august
Interested to see that status too......
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by Turock
hallo Kin,

When ist the Super Puma finish and availible ?
an you please tell me a date...

Best regards from germany
Old Sep 27, 2012, 09:01 PM
eff
Find More Posts by eff
eff
I was told last year that Super Puma will be ready by March. Despite long wait, its never arrive thus I believe he is facing some difficulty to do so. I hope it will be available before March next year. So many Coming Soon product which I hope will truly be available. Dont keep us waiting for too long Kin
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eff View Post
I was told last year that Super Puma will be ready by March. Despite long wait, its never arrive thus I believe he is facing some difficulty to do so. I hope it will be available before March next year. So many Coming Soon product which I hope will truly be available. Dont keep us waiting for too long Kin
"Coming soon" seems not to have the same meaning to all people.
I think it's better they say nothing instead of 'coming soon' or promise a special month.
I am also waiting for a model
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:10 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle57 View Post
"Coming soon" seems not to have the same meaning to all people.
I think it's better they say nothing instead of 'coming soon' or promise a special month.
I am also waiting for a model
Arr you mean the Super puma 800 size , it is for my France , but we have some change in the structure , it will complete the final version very soon , and doing the delivery boxes quality , it have no big problem . just some small thing , I have busy in a very big oem models , it is a aeroplane 3.5m long , so it effect a little the project . I have bust same time a eurocopter models and about 3-4 models at the same time now , just finished one 600 Airwolf and a AS-355 . They just finished . So hope let me a little time for breath . but i know i have planning the models so tight , Schedule is full ......!
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:17 PM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle57 View Post
Kin ....can you show any pictures of the project UH-1D 800-size also????
The one you should release in august
Interested to see that status too......
The master plug still waiting finish from a friend , please let some time to him . I sure it will very nice fuselage master plug .
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:31 PM
Find More Posts by Turock
Hi Kin I mean the 550 Puma
Old Sep 28, 2012, 02:59 PM
Find More Posts by Rodan
Rotor madness!
Don't forget the 407...
Old Sep 28, 2012, 03:07 PM
eff
Find More Posts by eff
eff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turock View Post
Hi Kin I mean the 550 Puma
Yes Kin, I'm referring to the same
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:45 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
The super puma 3-D drawing are ready here and waiting to milling but i need a 550 size main shaft to tail shaft distance , i have no 550 main frame in hand . Can you help to measure it distance to me thankyou ! i can start the project now . i can let it finish fast and this version is different with the grance dealer version , but it is first come out in France dealer Heliscale and smartmodel hk and smartmodel Australia .
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 30, 2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:56 AM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Sorry for the Project late I just finished the AS-355 and Airwolf -600 door open version , they are ready for sell in the Oct , Super puma 550 is the next follow model . This 550 SP i think you can let the 600 mechanic also possible let it inside the fuselage because it so big space inside .
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 30, 2012, 03:27 AM
Find More Posts by viggen65
Kin....now you got me in to want the super puma,my wife says youre not a god man...

Chhers
Jack
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:20 PM
kin
Find More Posts by kin
kin
Composite factory
Sorry for all member's wife or girl friend . But don't forget ...women is from a piece of our bone ! Please let your men shopping first . Some update in the rotor head item
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:29 PM
Find More Posts by viggen65
Yep, im gone tell here...than give here your phonenumber and email......Run Kin,
run....haha

Cheers
Jack
Old Oct 02, 2012, 05:32 AM

Uh-1d

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraper View Post
This is what i started with
Hi!! Can you show a picture of the status of the plug of 800-size UH-1D compared to the picture in # 3406 ??
I think we are many in here who are interested to know and see.

Thanks...
Last edited by Pelle57; Oct 03, 2012 at 06:31 AM.