Old Mar 09, 2009, 08:56 AM
Find More Posts by M.Putnam
Shade Tree Aviation #2
Video

Maiden flight of my new 3DHS 51" AJ Slick

Finally got some decent flying weather this weekend and was able to test out my new Slick from 3DHS. I am flying on a Hacker A30-12xl on 3cell 2600 TP pro-lite v.2 battery. This airplane lives up to the hype it has generated. I was instantly comfortable with it...

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2009, 11:54 AM
Find More Posts by Flazo
JUNK RADIO

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Putnam
Finally got some decent flying weather this weekend and was able to test out my new Slick from 3DHS. I am flying on a Hacker A30-12xl on 3cell 2600 TP pro-lite v.2 battery. This airplane lives up to the hype it has generated. I was instantly comfortable with it...

Matt
Matt,

nice maiden...I'm next..
fred
Old Mar 09, 2009, 02:17 PM
Find More Posts by livinma1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flazo
Matt,

nice maiden...I'm next..
fred
Remember call me Freddy. I need to see how the slick flies.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2009, 02:28 PM
Find More Posts by Flazo
JUNK RADIO

Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinma1
Remember call me Freddy. I need to see how the slick flies.
Mark,

Finally the weather is good and my Slick is ready!
Saturday we are going to the swap meet and maybe Sunday?, I might just due the maiden flight, for sure I will call you.

fred

Mark, any lipo good lipo charger that you recommend?

thanks
Old Mar 09, 2009, 05:36 PM
Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Putnam

Matt
Congratulations ! It was the same for me...instantly comfortable !

Dave