May 02, 2020, 10:05 AM
Hi Guys
I increased the plane by 30% and man do they fly well getting a 6 min flight on 1300Mha battery
and still have 30% battery power left
Thanks for the planes you guys are winners
Brendan South Afica
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2020, 10:17 AM
Hi Guys
I increased the plane by 30% and man do they fly well getting a 6 min flight on 1300Mha battery
Brendan South Afica
May 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoboy
Hi Guys
Brendan South Afica
Wow egoboy that is really nice.
May 23, 2020, 07:47 AM
I just found this thread and it is so amazing that it is running live and active for over 10 years ! I wish that I could have found this thread earlier.

I am planning to build a Profile file plane - Zero (as my 1st scratch build warbird) and hope for the best to enjoy such a wonderful hobby !
May 23, 2020, 10:32 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoboy
Hi Guys
Brendan South Afica
Nice work Brendan!

Ken
May 23, 2020, 10:33 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTay
I just found this thread and it is so amazing that it is running live and active for over 10 years ! I wish that I could have found this thread earlier.

I am planning to build a Profile file plane - Zero (as my 1st scratch build warbird) and hope for the best to enjoy such a wonderful hobby !
Welcome to the thread Andre.

Ken
Jun 01, 2020, 11:33 AM
Joe The Ripper
Hi Ken
It's been a while since we have seen each other. Hope all is well you you at GM. Have you retired yet? A couple guys in my club would like to build a 24" Polaris like the one I have with the 3D printed pontoons and nose that you cut for me. Would you still be willing to produce a couple more sets of the foam and parts? Just let me know what you would charge with shipping. Thanks Ken.
Joe
Jun 02, 2020, 11:11 AM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannonjk
Hi Ken
It's been a while since we have seen each other. Hope all is well you you at GM. Have you retired yet? A couple guys in my club would like to build a 24" Polaris like the one I have with the 3D printed pontoons and nose that you cut for me. Would you still be willing to produce a couple more sets of the foam and parts? Just let me know what you would charge with shipping. Thanks Ken.
Joe
Hi Joe,
I am certainly willing. Give me a few days, and I will cut the kits and print the parts. May have them done some time the end of next week.

Ken
Jun 17, 2020, 03:49 AM

Build Documentation on Profile Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTay

I have more or less completed the build with all the electronic components installed and setup.

I have created a brief video to share on my build and will upload flight video when I have a chance to maiden the plane. I must thanks Ken for his free plan and I really enjoy building the plane and I have learned additional knowledge with this build !

2nd Scratch Build - Profile Warbird Zero (1 min 7 sec)

My next scratch build will be a F-15 Jet
Last edited by AndreTay; Jun 17, 2020 at 03:55 AM. Reason: update with additional info.
Jun 24, 2020, 06:25 PM
Designed with a lot of copying from the WWII guys!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7-Junkers-CL-I

Thank you!

CD
Jun 26, 2020, 12:44 PM
flyin' fool

Quick Reply