May 02, 2020, 10:05 AM
Hi Guys
I increased the plane by 30% and man do they fly well getting a 6 min flight on 1300Mha battery
and still have 30% battery power left
Thanks for the planes you guys are winners
Brendan South Afica
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2020, 10:17 AM
Hi Guys
I increased the plane by 30% and man do they fly well getting a 6 min flight on 1300Mha battery
Brendan South Afica
May 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoboy
Hi Guys
Brendan South Afica
Wow egoboy that is really nice.
May 23, 2020, 07:47 AM
I just found this thread and it is so amazing that it is running live and active for over 10 years ! I wish that I could have found this thread earlier.

I am planning to build a Profile file plane - Zero (as my 1st scratch build warbird) and hope for the best to enjoy such a wonderful hobby !
May 23, 2020, 10:32 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoboy
Hi Guys
Brendan South Afica
Nice work Brendan!

Ken
May 23, 2020, 10:33 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTay
I just found this thread and it is so amazing that it is running live and active for over 10 years ! I wish that I could have found this thread earlier.

I am planning to build a Profile file plane - Zero (as my 1st scratch build warbird) and hope for the best to enjoy such a wonderful hobby !
Welcome to the thread Andre.

Ken
Jun 01, 2020, 11:33 AM
Joe The Ripper
Hi Ken
It's been a while since we have seen each other. Hope all is well you you at GM. Have you retired yet? A couple guys in my club would like to build a 24" Polaris like the one I have with the 3D printed pontoons and nose that you cut for me. Would you still be willing to produce a couple more sets of the foam and parts? Just let me know what you would charge with shipping. Thanks Ken.
Joe
Jun 02, 2020, 11:11 AM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannonjk
Hi Ken
It's been a while since we have seen each other. Hope all is well you you at GM. Have you retired yet? A couple guys in my club would like to build a 24" Polaris like the one I have with the 3D printed pontoons and nose that you cut for me. Would you still be willing to produce a couple more sets of the foam and parts? Just let me know what you would charge with shipping. Thanks Ken.
Joe
Hi Joe,
I am certainly willing. Give me a few days, and I will cut the kits and print the parts. May have them done some time the end of next week.

Ken
Jun 17, 2020, 03:49 AM

Build Documentation on Profile Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreTay

I have more or less completed the build with all the electronic components installed and setup.

I have created a brief video to share on my build and will upload flight video when I have a chance to maiden the plane. I must thanks Ken for his free plan and I really enjoy building the plane and I have learned additional knowledge with this build !

2nd Scratch Build - Profile Warbird Zero (1 min 7 sec)

My next scratch build will be a F-15 Jet
Last edited by AndreTay; Jun 17, 2020 at 03:55 AM. Reason: update with additional info.
Jun 24, 2020, 06:25 PM
Closed Account
Designed with a lot of copying from the WWII guys!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7-Junkers-CL-I

Thank you!

CD
Jun 26, 2020, 12:44 PM
flyin' fool
Jul 31, 2021, 12:55 PM

Yakovlev _Yak 3

My first combat model, still waiting for my first flight
Jul 31, 2021, 01:27 PM
Jer. 29:11
Your model looks fantastic! And welcome to RCGroups!
Jul 31, 2021, 01:57 PM
Thanks! I hope it will fly well. I'll let you know how the first flight turned out
Aug 02, 2021, 07:44 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Ace
My first combat model, still waiting for my first flight
Very nice! Love the clear canopy. Also put you up as the featured model in the first post.

Ken
Last edited by dz1sfb; Aug 02, 2021 at 07:54 PM.

Quick Reply