Feb 24, 2009, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Model Expo Brooklyn with fiberglass hull ?

I just got a new Model Expo catalog and in it is a Dumas Brooklyn. I read the description and low and behold, it said "hand laid up fiberglass hull". This is a mistake...right?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2009, 07:49 PM
"day ain't over yet-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predreadnut
I just got a new Model Expo catalog and in it is a Dumas Brooklyn. I read the description and low and behold, it said "hand laid up fiberglass hull". This is a mistake...right?
Well Tim, unless Model Expo has found someone to "splash" one of Dumas' glass hulls, make a mold, and start producing, I'd have to say yes.

But these days, you never know---.
Feb 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
Thread OP
The way things are today, they probably just copied the old description. They better change that or someones going to be disappointed!!

Quick Reply