Feb 20, 2009, 06:43 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Latest fuselage from Hightorque Bell UH-1D for 600 size helicopters

Introducing the Hightorque Bell UH-1C (Huey) fuselage for 600 size helicopters

This fuselage is suitable for most 600 size helicopters, including :

Caliber 3 & 3D, Hurricane 550, Logo 20, Nexus 30, Nexus 46, Raptor 30, Shuttle Z, Shuttle OS32, Shuttle EVO 50, Shuttle Plus2 30, Shuttle Sceadu EVO 30, Shuttle SWM 50, Shuttle Plus 2, T-rex 600.

To check if your model is suitable for this fuselage, check the distance between the main rotor shaft and the tail rotor shaft. If the distance is approximately 800mm (31.5inches) the fuselage can be adapted to fit.

The main fuselage parts are shown in the following photograph.

Material: 1 mm Pet-g.

Also included are a set of plywood baseplates for the mounting of the helicopter mechanism, and plywood bulkheads and ribs to add rigidity to the fuselage.

Nose section is made removable for battery changes or maintainence.

Partially built

We also offer the following tail link to move the rotor up to the tip of the tail fin.

It is not included in the price of the Fuselage Kit.

This tail link is only suitable for helicopters with a belt driven tail rotor.

Check our other listings under tail links for this item.

Assembly instructions only in English at present

Links to 600 size items:

USA

http://www.shop-usa.high-torque.com/...elicopter.html

UK

http://www.shop-uk.high-torque.com/i...elicopter.html

email: hightorquemail@aol.com
Last edited by IanA; Feb 20, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2009, 09:12 AM
2 MANY TOYS :-)
C'mon guys. The picture of "The completed helicopter" is not your heli. You took a picture from the Just-heli ads and tried to pass it off as yours. The pictured heli is f'glass with no extensive internal plywood structures. Show us a pic of your product. Better yet, let's see a video of yours flying.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130275602200
Last edited by Hoverup; Jun 01, 2009 at 07:51 AM.
Feb 20, 2009, 09:42 AM
Will work for heli's
Lol busted!
Feb 20, 2009, 09:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoverup
C'mon guys. The picture of "The completed hrlicopter" is not your heli. You took a picture form the Just-heli ads and tried to pass it off as yours. The pictured heli is f'glass with no extensive internal plywood structures. Show us a pic of your product. Better yet, let's see a video of yours flying.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130275602200
Sorry !!! was given the wrong image, have removed it just now. Will again edit later.
Feb 20, 2009, 10:20 PM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
Get em Boyd ruff
Feb 20, 2009, 10:28 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
Hey Ive been through the same thing with these guys about my stuff. Nothing new about how they operate. Yep Busted
Feb 21, 2009, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bronk
Get em Boyd ruff
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdrk
Hey Ive been through the same thing with these guys about my stuff. Nothing new about how they operate. Yep Busted
Copyright Cops and Intellectual Property Police
Feb 21, 2009, 09:09 AM
Bush Pilots Bounce Higher
The pictures on the actual site have the clear plastic body, which doesn't look to bad ?
But the one in the primer gray looks just like the one that I had posted earlier that might fit a swift ?

Huh

BUSTED !
Feb 21, 2009, 12:34 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
Call me stupid but looking at and studying all their fuselages, all of them looked copied off someone elses work. Im saying hey they can make whatever they want but why does it look like the work of someone else ? Looks like some of their stuff are copies of Mine, JMD, Graupner, Century, etc etc... Not much looks original. They threw a serious fit when I exposed their KA-50 bodies were copies of mine.
Old Jun 01, 2009, 07:13 AM
IanA
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while IanA edits it.
Jun 01, 2009, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanA
Hi Darthdrk

OK so let's call you stupid.

Ours just look like the original helicopters, I thought that was what was required.

All our own work.

Should have let this dog sleep, cu'z it sure doesn't hunt.
Jun 02, 2009, 02:05 AM
RJ
RJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanA
Hi Darthdrk

OK so let's call you stupid.

Ours just look like the original helicopters, I thought that was what was required.

All our own work.
Are you the same as Helituningteile.de? as this photo has their watermark on it, and you posted other photos from their site.
Last edited by RJ; Jun 02, 2009 at 02:28 AM.
Jun 02, 2009, 02:28 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ
I'm confused. Are you the same as Helituningteile.de ? as this photo has their watermark on it, and you posted other photos from their site?
Helituningteile sell our fuselages, we often use the same photographs.
Jun 02, 2009, 10:41 AM
Our Daddy and Heli Junkie
Sniff, sniff, something is not "ripe" here
Jun 02, 2009, 10:50 AM
Or maybe something is over ripe.

Quick Reply