Feb 16, 2009, 01:48 PM
American MoonMan
Discussion

FAA ARC - A travesty

Group,

Attached is an article I wrote several months ago regarding the current sUAS FAA ARC proceedings. I was asked to be patient and not publish it at that time to allow for "civil" interactions to continue at the ARC meetings and ConCalls. These requests to censor myself and not release this article are, in part, why I chose to resign as Editor in Chief of the Reporter as well as from the Board of Directors too. But that is all another topic entirely. Please look this article over, and then take your OWN appropriate actions based upon your feelings of what should be done to bring these actions to the attention of those who might find the situation an intolerable infringement on the basic rights of the small businessman and on an entire section of private enterprise as well. The article is provided in both PDF and WORD format, and while it is copyrighted, permission is given to reprint or post it in other places as long as it is placed there in its unmodified entirety. All other uses are prohibited without the express permission of the author. This article has been updated to reflect the current state of affairs regarding the ARC process. I have closed this thread as it is here for informational purposes only. If anyone has any comments or desire for discussion, I suggest that they open their own thread regarding those issues. Thanks All....

Joe
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply