"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice.
Old Feb 23, 2009, 03:20 PM
Find More Posts by nitroplanes
thx
Old Feb 23, 2009, 08:13 PM
Find More Posts by kydawg1
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
I just got my 2 kits today.... very nice.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 07:50 AM
Find More Posts by nitroplanes
thx for the kind words
Old Mar 14, 2009, 08:56 AM
Find More Posts by Binome
Why - When people like Bannana Hobby and Hobby Lobby ship to the UK - Nitro Planes will NOT ..

I have just had an order cancelled for the F22 Raptor - on the grounds that it is too large to ship ??? - it's just a big box !!!

Yet from Bannana Hobby - I have had F117, F18 (70mm) and others shipped to the UK with no problems at all...
Old Apr 03, 2009, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by RCRedBaron
The F-22 is Super Stable! If you want to progress from Prop planes to EDF jets, this is a Super Choice for your 1st EDF plane! (Note: There is NO EDF jet that is perfect for someone just getting into airplanes and has never flown a plane before) Always start with a high wing slow flyer, and find a buddy who already flys to help you out. You'll Save a TON of Money. One of best first investments in this hobby: A Flight Simulator, one that comes with or can be used with, an actual R/C Transmitter.

NITROPLANES F 22 PATRIOTIC RAPTOR EDF RTF JET FLIGHT AND REVIEW (6 min 10 sec)
Old Apr 19, 2009, 03:20 AM
Find More Posts by helipenguin
Should I get the American Flag one or the normal grey one?
Old Apr 19, 2009, 06:29 AM
Find More Posts by Aros.MotionRC
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCRedBaron
...(Note: There is NO EDF jet that is perfect for someone just getting into airplanes and has never flown a plane before) Always start with a high wing slow flyer, and find a buddy who already flys to help you out. You'll Save a TON of Money. One of best first investments in this hobby: A Flight Simulator, one that comes with or can be used with, an actual R/C Transmitter.
I don't think this can be overstated enough.

I came into this hobby last December thinking I knew it all. Flying these EDFs? Easy!

Ha!!

I flew my first EDF (BH F-117) which ended up in the garbage can within 2 minutes. It wasn't until I purchased Real Flight G4.5 RC Sim and had several hours of stick time that I was able to understand what it takes to pilot these planes.

Anyone I meet who loves these planes and wants to get into the hobby? The first thing I tell them is to invest in a quality RC simulator (with a transmitter like Real Flight).

I owe every inch of my RC skill to that software.
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 19, 2009, 08:06 AM
Find More Posts by RCRedBaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by helipenguin
Should I get the American Flag one or the normal grey one?
Thats a Personal preference. They will both fly fantastic.