Posted by -=Brian812=- |
May 06, 2010 @ 12:16 PM | 3,848 Views
These stands didn't make it to the Toledo show this year and I don't think we are going to use them in the store. There great for swap meets especially when you get stuck at a back table.
Since these are custom made I really have no idea what to price them at. Also we have some for outside usage that won't blow over and other colors not pictured.
Info on them,
1) They look great and attract allot of attention!
2) Business card holder and clear display frame on front for description information, pricing, etc..
3) Self balancing for most planes but we will throw in the metal table clamps for free.
4) Also predrilled holes for small bungee cords that are included just in case someone isn't careful around your planes.
5) Non skid rubber padding.
6) Made of wood, PVC pipes, custom colors, Printed diamond plate and other various decals.
7) Rubber coating on tips to avoid hanger rash. Also left open in case you want to add additional fixtures.
8) Easily disassembles for transportation or storage and we could custom make any color(s) or size if you would like.
9) Almost forgot, that's a Hangar 9 P51 for visual reference and the stands are about 3 to 4 feet tall and 9 inches wide on the tips.
Feel free to ask any questions or if you need more pics.