Posted by nasgul |
Dec 18, 2011 @ 07:01 AM | 3,738 Views
Here's a little update of the progress so far......
The motors (hk 2000kv's) have been bolted on, using m2.5 x 6mm stainless bolts, the esc's are turnigy plush 6a. These have been programmed with card and throttle calibrated before soldering onto flydumini.
The BMA020 should be with me tomorrow now, so that will be fitted, as well as led's soldered, but those will be at a later date. Ordered an ftdi cable/bob so will have to wait for that to arrive before i can upload the sketch to the arduino pro mini.
I decided to use a fc protection plate made out of carbon for the flydumini. This plate was originally made for the mini quad i made, but decided on a dome instead, so it's now found a new home
Using gws 3 blade props, as had these already, just need to balance them.
Still waiting for BMA020 to arrive, so added my 6ch orange rx (minus case, as done with wraith project), i estimated total weight minus lipo to be 148-150 grams, suprised to find only 140g so far!!!! Happy with that!