In this video I show the plane in detail and compare it to the original Parkzone F4F Wildcat Parkflyer, E-flite UMX P-51 Mustang, and the E-flite UMX P-47.
- It has landing gear and can be belly landed
- Other than the defects on the main wing, it is a nicely finished plane
- It has a powerful 3,000kv 2S brushless motor
- The battery bay is large and provides easy access to this area
- Mine had a lot of marks and a big ding all over the main wing making an otherwise beautiful plane look less than its best
- The elevator design is flawed causing tuning to make it ready for its maiden flight
Posted by GBLynden |
Dec 17, 2016 @ 02:18 AM | 1,742 Views
This is the unboxing only for the brand new E-flite UMX A-10 Warthog EDF Jet BNF Basic with AS3X.
In this video I compare the RC Plane modeled after the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II to the following popular UMX models. I started with the E-flite UMX B-25, E-flite UMX Habu, E-flite UMX MIG-15, E-flite UMX P-51 Mustang, E-flite UMX P-47, and ended with the E-flite UMX J-3 Cub.
Posted by GBLynden |
Dec 15, 2016 @ 11:33 PM | 1,862 Views
This is an RC Tool Review for the SCOTTeVEST Enforcer Jacket. It is designed as a Concealed Carry Jacket, but you can use it for anything and RC is a great application for it, especially for a Drone Pilot.
- Features to make nearly everyone happy
- A ton of very useful and versatile pockets, including a pocket large enough to fit an iPad or a laptop.
- It has storage for lots and lots of lipos to keep them warm and safe from the elements
- Very nice material
- Rich black color
- The sleeves are removable to adjust to different climates
- It fits me great and I am very picky with how clothes fit me
- The quick access pockets didn't work as well as I had hoped with my Springfield XD-9, but it still wasn't that bad as it fit just fine in the water bottle holder.
- The weight distribution is very good overall, but you can still feel heavier items you are carrying around, especially when you have the biggest iPhone they make, eight 2200's, four 1300's, and two guns stuffed into the jacket
In this video I take it for its First Outdoor Flight and put this RC Quad through a variety of paces.
Here are my review notes for this FPV multirotor:
- Altitude hold is ROCK SOLID!
- The 5.8G FPV has very little latency
- The video display looks great in person
- It is very responsive even on the first of three flight modes
- The 2.0MP HD Camera is solid but cold be better
- I can use a wide variety of batteries with it given the battery connector is comes with.
It has a 1080p HD Camera that performs reasonably well in brightly lit conditions and I demonstrate the camera's capabilities in this video in free flight without any GPS function aid in some choppy wind.
In this video I rip and tear around with this bad ass Truggy RC Truck Bashing it around like it looked at my girl wrong. It has so much power that it will do standing back flips! The JLB Cheetah eats through the Off-Road like a hot knife through butter too!
Here are my review notes for this JLB Cheetah RC Car:
- It is very fast
- Very durable
- Looks good