Posted by Wildweasel09 |
May 19, 2010 @ 06:42 PM | 4,378 Views
My Sopwith Pup had a bad day and I did some surgery work in it. I changed all the foam from the front fuselage, the balsa and the plastic cover of the Pup.
Some weeks ago, I bought a new pair of wings (from a scratched & dent kit in tower hobbies), and since I was renovating the plane, she deserves the new wings too.
Now the plane is complete and ready for new flights.
And, I did some scratchbuild job here, taking the measures of my old Pup, and now, I have build one Sopwith Triplane, let's see how it does in the park....Continue Reading