steve wenban's blog archive for July, 2012 - RC Groups
steve wenban's blog View Details
Archive for July, 2012
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 30, 2012 @ 03:29 AM | 7,785 Views
Just thought I'd add the finished ready to fly photo's of the Boomerang. She's ready to go balanced and complete ,but it wont happen till September at the Slope Fest
hopefully and all things being equal it will fly
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 29, 2012 @ 03:43 AM | 7,249 Views
Started drawing up the fuse for the Hudson today, gotta say its a very comfortable size .Also finished glassing the spinner for the Boomerang ,its the last thing to finish
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 25, 2012 @ 06:49 PM | 7,401 Views
Stay tuned for more
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 24, 2012 @ 03:43 PM | 7,692 Views
I find myself asking the question of what to build next
I'd actually like to build something like a bomber or similiar I could go for the CAC Kangaroo ,but not really all that excited about another single colour scheme to choose from like the Fouga 90 was Hmmmmm or maybe something like this ?

OK Scratch that plan I'll be doing a 2.0 mtr span Lockheed Hudson
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 20, 2012 @ 07:55 PM | 7,562 Views
I had to make a new joiner bar for the Hurricane as I lost the original
so while I had them out I got a photo of 2 of my war birds together
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:01 AM | 7,682 Views
Just have to finish the spinner and we are ready to fly
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 07, 2012 @ 03:03 AM | 7,875 Views
Today was overcast and heavy in moisture but i was able to get the wing upper surfaces completed ,this leave me with lower surface to finish painting .
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 02, 2012 @ 03:02 PM | 8,151 Views
Didn't get any photo's yesterday, was to busy trying to solve the paint problem .But I did get some after primer went on
Posted by steve wenban | Jul 02, 2012 @ 04:56 AM | 7,707 Views
I've actually been able to get colour on one wing ,but its been a struggle . For some reason it kept fish eyeing on the T/edge above the flap. Finally after sanding back 3 times it came good . I have never had this amount of problem before it was prepsoled before painting ,the only thing I could think of is that the prepsol may be contaminated ,I'll have to buy a new tin to see, still have the staboradboard wing to paint anyway, so I'm hoping it was just a one off thing