Balsa strips glued down to plywood base, with appropriate sized slots for the formers, which are 2.4mm.
18 blanks cut and sanded to size, then the offset spacing G_T gave marked.
Detail of the jig showing the removable longeron and wing outlines - pencil for starboard and ink for port.
Rib printed off using Profili with the centreline shown, the ends marked and cut square, then cut along the centreline.
I used glue stick instead of spray mount as it's easy to adjust the fit so the front's perfectly placed on the line I marked earlier.
1 former cut, and another ready to go.
My assistant. 5 month old lurcher, 18kg already and should get to 28ish and 60-odd-cm to the shoulder and make 65+ kph. He's deer and greyhound, collie, whippet, Bedlington and English bull terrier, the last to give him sturdy joints, and massive teeth!
I need to slightly adjust one or two of the formers here. I made them so they can have a little shaved from one end and a shim added to the other.