anti-gravity's blog View Details


Posted by anti-gravity | Oct 24, 2010 @ 10:55 AM | 19,580 Views
i did it

OSG Maiden. 10ft wing. Crash (6 min 42 sec)


Posted by anti-gravity | Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:12 PM | 20,162 Views
Got my cast off today... Yeah, hahahha
Posted by anti-gravity | Jul 29, 2010 @ 07:59 PM | 19,799 Views
Battery Noose (2 min 28 sec)

Posted by anti-gravity | Apr 01, 2010 @ 03:16 PM | 20,101 Views
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
Dilbert - The Knack (1 min 1 sec)

Posted by anti-gravity | Feb 18, 2010 @ 05:23 PM | 20,881 Views
A good friend would bail you out of jail. But your best friend would be sitting next to you saying that was fun

Posted by anti-gravity | Jan 31, 2010 @ 07:47 PM | 25,569 Views
I love my Radian, it is one of the greatest planes I have! I wanted more out of it though. More as in more performance and control. To do so I decided to make ailerons/flaps/spoilers. I had no real directions or dimensions to work with so I kinda "winged" it. Yellow Colorado had some pictures of his mod but no real directions. I figured that I would keep track of my build and make a review of it so others have some data and directions to go off of if they decided they want to.

First off I had to "mark" my area i wanted to cut out. I made my ailerons 16 inches by 1.5 inches. They are placed 1/2 inch from the wing "root". when I say root I mean the lip of the wing thet is flush with the wing saddle when the wings are in place. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU MEASURE FROM EITHER THE TOP OR THE BOTTOM ROOT. This is important because the root of the top and bottom of the wing is about 1/4 inch different. As I cut I was very careful to keep the X-acto knife completely vertical. After I cut out the surface I had to bevel it. I put a bevel on the actual surface itself. I did this by taping a straight edge on the bottom of the surface and lining up the other corner on the edge of the table. This effectively makes a perfect "template" to cut on. After I beveled the ailerons I dremeled the servo hole.I dont have an exact place for the servo, but it is very close to the stock fiberglass reinforcement. At that particular place the wing chord is very...Continue Reading
Posted by anti-gravity | Jan 22, 2010 @ 12:27 AM | 22,088 Views
Well I am a big fan of Gene Bonds yak54. It flies great and is real smooth. I run a 1500kv blue wonder. 2s 360mah Lipo. 12amp ESC. AR6200, and A Dx6i.HXT900's. I like this plane for many reasons. One of which is its durability. I Use Rediboard BTW. I half ran this plane into a pole at full speed out of a dive, and hit it fast. It cracked the wing and took a thumb sized chunk out. I Hot Glued the pieces together, a little tape and it flies good as new. I have Knife edged it into a fence; caught the elevator on it and ripped it off. So I glued it back on and cannot tell a difference since (month). It is a very simple design coming at 7 pieces, when cut. I make my own motor side mounts for strength, but they are not necessary. I would like to see Gene include these in his PDF for purposes like this, just a thought though. All in all it is a nice plane with good flight characteristics and no bad habits. It glides nice for a 3d plane and looks pretty shabby in the air if i might add.
Posted by anti-gravity | Nov 23, 2009 @ 10:18 PM | 21,723 Views
EDIT: I am now flying Gene Bonds yak54 and like it compared to the 55
Here is my first yak build. First foimie, and 4 channel gig. So give me a break if it looks like crap.
not done yet with installing eletronics, waiting. Hope if flies good
Dollar tree foam.
Hot glue
Very basic.
2AM completion
Posted by anti-gravity | Nov 13, 2009 @ 07:06 PM | 22,468 Views

Here are some pics of my cub, thank Tom Dahlen.
Posted by anti-gravity | Oct 18, 2009 @ 05:46 PM | 21,244 Views
This world is awsome....
Posted by anti-gravity | Aug 09, 2009 @ 03:39 PM | 23,959 Views
My Planes,

Radian Mods.
First I painted it with Krylon Fusion for Plastics (blue). And Krylon Special Purpose Fluorescent.
Both of these paints worked fantastic on the radians Z-foam.
All i did was I rubbed the wings down with Rubbibg Alchohol to get them clean, and then we painted! I put the Fluorescent on the bottom of the wings and the bottem of the horiszontal stabilizer. I then put the blue kind on top of the wings and horizontal stabilizer and the both sides of the vertical stabilizer. It shows us very well at high altitudes! Magnets in the wings, find them at walmart, NEO-MAGNETS