Recent Attachments for pavcon
and another smile on my face :)
extra plate and RING for the mounting of the EDF unit.
NO COMMENT :D :D :D
ande some reinformcent on the mounting plate
nosewheel. came off an RClander Panther.. very good quality.. no way this can strip the screw tracks
carbon made ;)
left wing.. replacing the hitec servos of the flaps with the corona ones.. I thought it would be nice to save two for the elvators of the BAE HAWK ;)
and the back end
fan completed with the gap of the tip f the blades from the shroud being equal . the 8mm shaft might have done the trick
The motor with the 8mm shaft
dremel work on the housing
and from a slightly different angle
now here is hwoo I did the steering. to be honest I tried a lot of ways and ended up doing the easier one. and most commonly used
here is the shulman tubed
here's another reason for not progressing.. you gotta tell by the presents that I got that I had quite a lot :P
the fury fan I'm going to use
here it is again.. btw right wing is also ready exactly as per left
left wing all done
Here you can see that we needed a bit glue on the nose retract mounting plates.. because Durafly didn't use AT ALL... The main plywood plate I also glued with hotglue
and gears down
sits perfectly fine
and this is after carving some foam
Dry fit of the retract... the plate of the retract is 1-2mm above the mounting plates.. had to carve some foam
as you can see here the other two options were much longer for the nose. They might help on takeoffs but it might give a kangaroo efffect on landing.. and we don't want that on tarmac
so.. the Lander Struts from the F9F-2 Panther had the same length as the stock ones. Only rock solid , with suspension and foam wheels which I prefer for our paved runway... only issue was the nose gear..
by eye looks dead center
some trimming on the HET heatsink
and the two mains day by day I'm leaning towards the PD struts
the two nosewheels
next to the prodesign
the nosewheel and the main
can anyone give me these dimentions please???
New thrust tube taped around the HET fan shroud
these are the parts
no decals yet.. considered bad luck .. have to maiden first.
new member in fleet..
still a bit sticky...
something in between
almost completely dried
fuse.. that's exactly where I tested the power System
and the thrust tube
here's what the hatch reveals
ready to join the two halves
with the hatch closed. Still have to figure out a way to keep it closed. magnets most probably + some tape
here is the hatch witht he 3 servo extension leads 2 for the elevator 1 for the rudder
and the rudder is on.. the hatch is cut
fitted with 15min epoxy
both elevators ready to install
spar in the elevator
and a better picture.
a plate of plywood Glued in the place of the ESC and the ICE100 screwd there
wiring of the ESC
Gear down. also tried the suspension and the retract mount seems to be holding on well
the pull pull steering setup. that's the first time I do a pull pull system. I hope it holds.
the changesun retract with the stock strut underneath.
Here is the nosegear assembly. 2 blocks of wood (not hardwood) for creating a servo mount I used CA to hardened it and screwd it. will also add some epoxy to reinforce the mount. Also 2 blocks of HARDwood to reinforce the retract plywood mount.
and here it is a dry fit..
just before placement
the groove for the metal gear servo
3 plastic hinges
weight of the old .. notice that the new one has more wire but this old one has a piece of velcro on it
weight of the new one..
side by side
that's what I got but the trueth is.. the vid is not so good for dopplering..
taped it down and ready
clear plastic sheet above the print from Cone Layout done some Rough scetches for gutter too
Rudder ready... ... TAIL READY
elevator centered and ready (the BET)
front retrac and front nosegear are installed and centered and ready for use
So far so good
and the new one that I kept pressing till my 5minute epoxy cured fingers crossed that it will work
the old elevator and rudder... there is that gab I'm explaining about in the post
BUT there are tags for each channel
upper side.. (on the upper left side there are 3 empty holes) might be for feuture sat use.
this is how it comes.. with a clear shrink wrap and a bind plug. no instructions like everything else BUT
and the EM..(from EMAX) don't knwo if it's clear enough
heres the sticker on the motor
it's a push on fit
this is the box.. and many many more..
broken intake.. that is smashed to be honest
and a better look
HEre I cut a grove topass the servo wire and prevent it from passing it under the EDF unit and right infront of it
and a look from behind
a closer look
here are the results of my maiden and my anxiety to fly this thing
335g of thrust at wht should be 17.3 amps or whatever that is
T33 EDF unit this time
F-16 EDF unit again
324g at 14.2 amps
The F-16 EDF unit. Yes by touch it looked a little bit stiffer than the first I remember in my AMX but still I trust the 6 blader better
and a closer look
this is the leaflet I got..
3S 30-40c turnigy pack
This is the 4S 30-40C turnigy pack
instruction manual (much betetr printed than my first one :/ ) don't know why.. :) let;'s hopt the printing improvement goes for the flying too :)
main wing and all other parts wrapped and taped in the box
again the mount molded into the fuse
here you can see the mounts for the main wing :)
:) metal retracs. present from TIM WAN.THANK YOU TIM. I also bought these for my first one but the push rods were bent from the crash and one leg came off. Fixable but Id gladly use the new ones for a better karma :)
this is the wrapping I was talking about. the parts were also wrapped in nylon bags underneath this
first view after opening
:D :D :D
Ok. I think this is the easiest way to deal with the Corsair wings... (this is not the corsair but it's the mini swift from HK)
All RCGroups content copyright © 1996 - 2015 by RCGroups.com.
Terms of Service
Mark Forums Read
Back to Top