Old Mar 13, 2003, 04:12 AM
pasadena ca.
Joined Dec 2001
32 Posts
Yippee!
The Good The Bad And The Ugly

THIS PAST MONTH I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH FOUR RC COMPANYS
ALL BUT ONE WERE GREAT WHEN IT CAME TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

HITEC REPLACED A 335 CHARGER THAT I SHORTED OUT WHEN I LET THE BATTERY CONNECTOR TOUCH A METAL AC PULLY IN THE ENGINE AREA DURING A QUICK TOP OFF SOME NICADS FOR MY HOTLINER.

ALSO MY ECLIPSE 7 THE SPECTRA MODULE TOOK A DUMP BOTH THESE ITEMS WERE OUT OF WARRANTY AND I HAD NO RECIEPT NOT ONLY DID THEY REPLACE AND FIX THEM WHEN I CALLED FOR A SIZE UP ON COST AND REPAIRS THEY WERE POLITE AND PLEASENT AND THEY DIDNT CHARGE ME A DIME.

THE SECOND WAS CASTLE CREATIONS PATRICK NOW NOT ONLY DOES THIS GUY GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AT THE PASADENA AMA SHOW HE DIDNT EVEN LET ME SAY A WORD HE TOOK MY OLD GRIFFEN OUT MY HAND WHICH ONLY NEEDED COSMETIC REPAIRS AND SLAPPED ME WITH A NEW ONE WOW!

THE THIRD SEAN AT HELIHOBBY I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS HE WAS THE BEST NOT ONLY DID I NOT ORIGINALLY BUY MY MICRO FROM HIM BUT HE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HELPING ME WITH MY GYRO AND TAIL ROTOR ISSUES WHICH NOT ONLY DID THE BONEHEADS AT CENTURY NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS BUT WERE RUDE ALSO WHAT CAN I SAY THAT YOU GUYS HAVENT READ AND SEEN FOR YOURSELFS SEAN WAS PATIENT AND LISTENED AS I GRIPED ABOUT CENTURY I SPOKE TO HIM TWICE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR THE SECOND WAS BECAUSE OF A CONCERN ON WEIGHT ON A STABILIZER I ORDERD NOT ONLY DID HE REASURE ME THERE WAS NO CONCERN HE SAID TRY IT OUT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND SEND IT BACK NOW THATS CUSTOMER SUPPORT THIS IS WHY I LIKE RC SO MUCH BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY JAGOFF'S YOU MEET THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO SUPPORT THE HOBBY AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND ARE WILLING TO HELP OTHERS.

DUCATISTA
ducatista is offline Find More Posts by ducatista
to remove ads between posts