HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by G17staggerwing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2009, 09:34 PM
G17Staggerwing
United States, NY, Bay Shore
Joined Apr 2006
39 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Wanted
Goldberg Skylark 56 Mark II Plans Needed

I just picked up a new in box Vintage Golberg Skylark 56 Mark II Kit off E-Bay for a great price that is complete except for the PLANS and BUILD MANUAL. Is there anyone out there that might have one of these old kits put away that could be of some assistance to me in aquiring a copy of the PLANS? I wouldn't need the manual but if you could get me a copy of that also it would GREATLY BE APPREACIATED! I will gladly pay for copying costs mailing cost and even gas for transportation if need be. I eagerly await to hear back from someone.
Best Regards
Nevin
G17Staggerwing
G17staggerwing is offline Find More Posts by G17staggerwing
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2009, 07:36 AM
USA, OH, Geneva
Joined Dec 2002
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Hi Nevin,
Where are you located ? I am in Geneva ,Ohio,and have a wing kit which has the plans in it for the wing,fuselage,tail group etc.Can loan them to you,and you make a copy,or sell you the wing kit (Wing kit is useless with out the plans) Instructions are on the plans (Both side one sheet)One end is really yellow,so they must be fairly old.They are folded already.You pay cost to mail both ways if you do not want the wing kit.Take $25.00 for the wing kit shipped. Nice looking plane.Good Luck--Joann
amelia-air is offline Find More Posts by amelia-air
Old Feb 01, 2009, 10:28 AM
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Oct 2001
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Plans are available: http://www.carlgoldbergproducts.com/...es/cplans.html
cbosch_us is offline Find More Posts by cbosch_us
Old Feb 01, 2009, 11:06 AM
Overconfidentii Flyis Caninus
United States, WI
Joined Jun 2007
112 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Quote:
Hi Nevin,
Where are you located ? I am in Geneva ,Ohio,and have a wing kit which has the plans in it for the wing,fuselage,tail group etc.Can loan them to you,and you make a copy,or sell you the wing kit (Wing kit is useless with out the plans) Instructions are on the plans (Both side one sheet)One end is really yellow,so they must be fairly old.They are folded already.You pay cost to mail both ways if you do not want the wing kit.Take $25.00 for the wing kit shipped. Nice looking plane.Good Luck--Joann
amelia-air,
I would be interested in the wing kit if G17staggerwing passes on it. Sent you a PM. Let me know. Thanks!

Mike
WileCoyote is online now Find More Posts by WileCoyote
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 01, 2009, 09:02 PM
May the Wind Always be Good
Webster, Minnesota
Joined Feb 2007
495 Posts
Trader Rating: 100
Wing kit

PM sent
Mr. Kite is online now Find More Posts by Mr. Kite