HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by superdave42, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 07:45 PM
Gimbaled
morgan hill california
Joined May 2004
3,295 Posts
New Product
Evader PRO frame conversion system

I decided to design/manufacture and sell a carbon fiber conversion frame for the RC UFO that is manufactured by Senario. there is some talk about this in the Alien air thread as well.

I felt that the electronics were decent enough to make an aftermarket frame system to help improve it's flight dynamics.

besides the frame, another recommended mod is to alter the 3 Gyro gains by simply replacing 3 resistors that effectively lower the gains to achieve more agility in flight.

you can find the stock saucer here LINK

Evader Pro conversion frames sell for $60 total including shipping anywhere in the USA.

PM/Email is you are interested in a kit or for details on shipping outside of the USA

PM for details if you are interested in a kit

I can also do the conversion and gyro mod for an additional $40 if needed.

any questions about the Saucer and it's slightly larger brother ( Jump Jet sold by Snelfight) can be found in this huge thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813134

Gyro modification thread ( to increase agility ) http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...93&postcount=2

some videos
Carbon Framed Saucer 2 (0 min 33 sec)

Saucer Carbon fiber frame conversion. (0 min 52 sec)

Alien Air Saucer (0 min 46 sec)

carbon fiber frame kit AlienAir (0 min 31 sec)

superdave42 is offline Find More Posts by superdave42
Last edited by superdave42; Aug 29, 2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added link
to remove ads between posts