Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mgers21, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:56 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Oct 2008
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
1/4 Hanger 9 super Cub, G26, Floats, RTF

I hate to sell this but funds for a real cub are forcing me to. This is a Hanger 9 1/4 scale 100" wingspan super cub. I bought this about 5 months ago from a lady who's husband had passed away. He never flew it or ran it. Since buying it I've only had 4 flights on it. I've been getting my real license so I haven't made it to the field much at all this summer. It has a Zenoah G26 motor that runs GREAT! I also have a Brand new set of Hanger 9 floats for it. They are 99% built just need to be bolted on the plane. Each float has its own JR rudder servo. It has JR nes-537 servo's all around including ailerons and flaps. Also included is the JR 1400mah receiver battery and a Voltwatch. The plane flys like a dream and with the flaps you can slow it down to a crawl. I had the 1/4 j-3 cub from hanger 9 also and this flys a TON better with the flaps and bigger motor. The only thing added to the plane was a set of the Dubro inflatable bush plane wheels. Also have extra props that were included with the plane when I originaly bought it. Also included are the wing struts which aren't shown in the pictures. I have the original wheels, all the hardware for the floats is included as well. Just add your receiver and FLY! Asking price $950 plus shipping. I don't want to ship unless the buyer arranges for someone to pack it up(like the ups store). I don't want to be responsible for packing up something this big. Could possibly ship via Greyhound. I travel to detroit and chicago almost weekly so I am willing to meet up somewhere. I have a 1000+ positive feedback on Ebay so no worries on a non face to face transaction. Plane located in Kalamazoo MI. Email with questions or if you need more pics. Will consider trades for 3d planes or EDF's
mgers21 is offline Find More Posts by mgers21
Last edited by mgers21; Jan 20, 2009 at 12:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2009, 08:41 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Oct 2008
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Floats sold pending funds...$750 OBO for plane wo/ floats
mgers21 is offline Find More Posts by mgers21
Old Jan 26, 2009, 03:43 PM
United States, LA, Crowley
Joined Feb 2008
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Would you be interested in a Hanger 9 Showtime 90/Saito 100 or ModelTech P-47/OS 91pump? ModelTech brand new no flights, Showtime maybe 5-6 flights. thanks.
jroteff is offline Find More Posts by jroteff
Closed Thread