HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 10, 2001, 12:13 AM
Houston, TX.
Joined Jan 2001
96 Posts
Looking for 8'-9' DH Mosquito Kit.

Guys,
I don't know of any gas or glo Mossie models out there that I can build a 90"- 108" model. I don't want to form my own canopy, as well as I prefer to have as many pre-made parts supplied as possible. The Brian Taylor 81" model is too small, and his 124" too large. Can you help?
Randall Miller is offline Find More Posts by Randall Miller
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2001, 08:42 PM
HobbyKing
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Joined Apr 2001
4,584 Posts
Hey Randall, I see you're still looking for a twin to build. Glad you liked the article.

A relative of mine from Canaday (Eh?) He's built a smaller Mossie before that used two Saito .45's and now he's building the Brian Taylor Mossie (81" span) with two Saito .65's.

He said that the Mossie is one of his favorite twins to fly as every thing is basically set at the thrust line (nothing too high or too low.

One note though, the flaps cause it to balloon a lot so you might want to mix in some elevator with it.
Paul Susbauer is offline Find More Posts by Paul Susbauer
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 11, 2001, 01:11 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,664 Posts
Randall

See my reply to your other post in the Scale Modelling forum.

Brian
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer