HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mikebrentct, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 04:47 PM
winginnit
Joined Apr 2008
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Lionel Trains For Sale!

Lionel New York central Freight Set, # 6-21988 With Rail Sounds!!

I know, this is an RC Swap site... but, if you are looking for the ultimate in quality, durability and a great price for a ready-to-run Lionel train set, you need look no further than here! This set was purchased and set up four years ago for my kids and was simply not used. Computers and electronic games have their undivided attention!

Original Retail Value is over $1,300!
Asking $650.

I just finished cleaning and packing up all items listed. The original Lionel New York Freight Set is packed back into its original boxes. All the switches are packed in their original boxes as well. The added track (many straight, curved and half track pieces) and cars/people are packed in two cardboard boxes. The Hellgate Bridge is packed in its original box Too. So, there are four boxes total.

Leading the set is a new, highly detailed die-cast steam locomotive that is fully upgradeable to TrainMaster® Command Control. It is coupled with a durable die-cast tender, and boasts an impressive puffing smoke unit and red firebox glow. Three pieces of high quality Lionel rolling stock, all with die-cast trucks, are punctuated with a classic lighted bay window caboose. Running on standard O-31 track and powered by the all-new 80BW 80 watt transformer, this set has unparalleled power and is the ultimate way to begin years and years of railroad excitement.The New York Central Freight Set is Lionel’s premium ready-to-run set. Leading the set is a new, highly detailed die-cast Hudson steam locomotive with RAILSOUNDS, the best sound in model railroading. Running on standard 0-31 track and powered by 80BW 80-watt transformer. The 4-6-4 is fully upgradeable to Trainmaster-Command Control. It is coupled with a durable die-cast tender, and boasts an impressive puffing smoke unit.

For further details, go to: http://www.lionel.com/Products/FindexProduct.cfm

Set Includes:
• Die-cast locomotive and tender
• Single dome tank car
• Flatcar with trailer
• Boxcar
• Bay window caboose
• 8 pieces of straight and 8 pieces of curved O-31 track
• 80BW 80 watt transformer/controller
• Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender
• Back-up light on tender
• Red firebox
• SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds

Features:
• Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender, SignalSounds
with bell and whistle or digital RailSounds with bell and whistle, synchronized
chuffing, crew announcements, brake squeal and steam sounds, Puffing
smoke unit, Die-cast trucks, Operating headlight, Back-up light on tender,
Red firebox glow.

• SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds.
• Rolling stock features include: Die-cast trucks and operating couplers,
Detailed molded bodies and frames, Interior illumination (caboose), Painted
bodies.

[I]ADDITIONAL ITEMS That I purchased along with the set
described above: email for more information:
• Additional variety of approximately 100 pieces of track included!
• One 072 Right Hand Remote-Control Switch #6-65165
• One 072 Left Hand Remote-Control Switch #6-65166
• Two 022 Right Hand Remote-Control Switch #6-14063
• Four 022 Left Hand Remote-Control Switch #6-14062
• Many O-Gauge People, One House and Several Cars

I accept PayPal and Money Orders. Pick-up preferred, winner pays actual shipping and insurance fees (required).

Pickup preferred, however I will ship at buyer’s expense (4 Large boxes weighing a total of approx. 45 lbs).

If you need to email me directly: mikebrent@charter.net

Good luck,
mikebrentct is offline Find More Posts by mikebrentct
Last edited by mikebrentct; Jan 23, 2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: removing poll
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread