SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by David MPS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 04:58 PM
Quebec, Canada
Joined Jan 2008
202 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FPV Racer buggy RTR ----MUST SEE------

HI !

I bought this buggy in April 2008 , I don't use it a lot, is for demonstration for my Hobby Store. I think I have one of first production of this incredible buggy !!!!

There is the description:

- Buggy 1/16th électric 4WD
- A lot of parts in aluminium
- Buggy similar to Duratrax Vendetta
- brushed 380 motor
- The ESC accept 2S li-po(ex:1800mah) but there is no li-po cut-off
- Batt pack 1100mha 7.2V included with charger
- Camera high resolution 420 TVL CMOS
- Microphone integrated to the helmet of the buggy
- Li-po 2S 900mha for goggles with charger
- Goggles VGA, resolution 640 x 480, all wires included
- 2.4Ghz, 10mW of power of video transmitter (legal everywhere in the world w/o radio licence)
- video transmitter have 4 channels
- Video receiver integrated into goggles (FatShark patent I think?)
- Goggles have in/out selectable plug
- Transmitter AM digital
- The third channel is use to light on 4 ultrabright LED to help in night using
- Head Tracker included to move the camera on the buggy like your head move !

It come in aluminium case with all protective foam for easy bring on race field.

I change the ESC connector for Dean. I never use the original 1100mah batterie pack. The pack is standard for 1/18th vehicule. You can install brushless motor/ESC but you need power the video system alone with little 2S li-po if you want.

The video system is removeable to install it in other type of vehicule and/or any type of aircraft. You can buy and install 100mW, 200mW, or more powerful video transmitter.

The buggy is the perfect condition, everything work very well.

For any trouble, you can contact FatShark and/or China Topwin , the manufacturers of this unique buggy

At the retail the buggy can be sold for around : 550$USD

I'm asking : 449$USD + s/h (from Canada)

Welcome to international buyer

PAYPAL ONLY with verified address

Everyone feel free to asking me any question like the price of shipping and/or anything else

Fat Shark FPV RC Racer Demo (2 min 1 sec)

David MPS is offline Find More Posts by David MPS
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread