HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2003, 02:20 AM
Westminster, Colorado
Joined Jan 2003
29 Posts
Colorado (Denver Area) Indoor Flying Site!!!

I was wondering if there were any Colorado pilots that knew of any existing indoor flying sites. If anyone knows of anything I would love to hear it, otherwise I would love to see what we can do to work on locating a place somewhere in the metro area or outlying areas.

Anyone out there with any connections to warehouses or gymnasiums or arena's??? Just wondering!!!

nick
knesbeck is offline Find More Posts by knesbeck
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2003, 12:53 PM
What Canary?
Huntsville, AL USA
Joined Jul 2000
1,731 Posts
We have an indoor group in Colorado Springs, once or twice a month at the city auditorium, also once month at the Air Force Academy, although the Academy indoor depends on a lot of security issues and is not currently scheduled. If you are interested in coming down to the Springs, I can give you more info.

Keith
KeithK is offline Find More Posts by KeithK
Old Mar 08, 2003, 08:07 PM
Trampling out the vintage
Joined Feb 2002
1,892 Posts
I would be interested too. While I don't have any indoor models right now I would like to learn more about this area of the hobby.
4 Scale is offline Find More Posts by 4 Scale
Old Mar 10, 2003, 05:03 PM
Westminster, Colorado
Joined Jan 2003
29 Posts
indoor...

keith,

thanks for the info! If I cannot find anything up this way, I will have to talk with you about coming down to the springs!

thanks
nick
knesbeck is offline Find More Posts by knesbeck
Old Mar 10, 2003, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Longmont, Colorado
Joined Nov 2000
493 Posts
CU Field house

Nick

They used to fly indoor at the CU's Balch fieldhouse every Saturday morning. I don't know if they still do or not. Check out this link.

http://www.indoorduration.com/indoor...s.htm#Colorado

KonstantKrash
KonstantKrash is offline Find More Posts by KonstantKrash